D

defaultusername

Jan 25, 2019
Also would it hurt/help (depending how you look at it LOL) to add some sugar in with the sn/water?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Johnnythefox and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
D

defaultusername

Jan 25, 2019
And does it really matter how much water you take with the sn? Like if I'd get a lieter water bottle and dump like half out then mix in the sn?

J

JohnDoe1

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2018
Also would it hurt/help (depending how you look at it LOL) to add some sugar in with the sn/water?

Why would you wanna do that? SN does not taste bad...

J

JohnDoe1

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2018
And does it really matter how much water you take with the sn? Like if I'd get a lieter water bottle and dump like half out then mix in the sn?

Less would be better...the less water you drink, less are the chances of throwing up

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
D

defaultusername

Jan 25, 2019
O ok how long before it puts you to sleep?

D

defaultusername

Jan 25, 2019
Also can someone recommend a legitimate link to get Metoclopramide online without a script? I'm based in the us. Thanks again

D

defaultusername

Jan 25, 2019
The site i was looking at has tons of bad reviews and the other ones I'm seeing you need a script

bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
SN or Nembutal

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
M

Mistress Death

Experienced
Dec 9, 2018
If vomiting is too much of a problem and you can't get anti-emetics...you can consider taking the solution rectally...you can get an enema kit online or from a pharmacy...just tell them, you have severe constipation...
Would that really work? Doesn't the sn need to be broken down by the stomach or liver or something? If taken rectally, the dosage would change because of the mucous membranes in that area. The absorption would be high and fast, but would that even work?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Johnnythefox
Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
Bloody hell people, can you not use a search engine, jees why does someone else always have to do the flipping work for you, you want to die, so you work it out, yes we are here to help but bloody hell, not to do all the leg work for you.

And yes i am grumpy this morning...

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Whatshername and Johnnythefox
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
LikelyValidGeese-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Deleted member 4993 and Letmego. Please
J

JohnDoe1

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2018
Would that really work? Doesn't the sn need to be broken down by the stomach or liver or something? If taken rectally, the dosage would change because of the mucous membranes in that area. The absorption would be high and fast, but would that even work?

No, SN being a strong oxidant, exerts it's toxicity in it's pure form...It is broken down into ammonia, by the body and thus, loses it's toxicity...

Also, it is used by injection as a treatment for cyanide poisoning...which produces methemoglobin....

Reactions: Lifeisatrap