• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Mistake Fox

Mistake Fox

Feb 24, 2023
Hey guys, first post here, so i live in brasil, and i have tried tried 1 method on CBT that was almost succesful (ODing on my meds) but my dad caught me, and because of that he still hides the meds from me, so i need methods suggestions, preferably painless, and also on how to deal with SI

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
From what I'm aware overdosing is generally an unreliable method and they are known to not work, but I just think that with methods there are no easy answers to this, all that anyone can really do is do their own research to decide what is best for themselves and what is the best method depends on what is able to be accessed. Unfortunately we exist in a world where suicide is not straightforward and where painless methods get restricted, and I think that when it comes to the SI I just think that it's a feeling when the person knows it's the right time to leave once they have a method that they feel confident in.
I think that many of the people who were successful in ctb likely got so desperate to leave and this allowed them to overcome the instinct to survive, but of course the survival instinct certainly can be frustrating as it's like it exists just to prolong suffering.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: loveechoes
L

loveechoes

Feb 24, 2023
From one newbie to another. Get your post count up, go to the games and interact. You'll be able to search forums and message. There is a lot of good information here!