boredtodeath

boredtodeath

background noise
Jul 13, 2018
Last night I took 10 pills of morphine sulphate tablets (10mg in each) to get high. It was nice but when I woke up today I was covered in sweat and I kept falling asleep. In fact all day today I've been falling asleep non-voluntarily. I think I was close to stopping breathing last night.

So I was just wondering how many would it have taken for me to fall into a coma or even die? I took it orally by the way.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lemmeeleev, KitKat and 2 others
dysfunctional

dysfunctional

Arcanist
Oct 26, 2018
Last night I took 10 pills of morphine sulphate tablets (10mg in each) to get high. It was nice but when I woke up today I was covered in sweat and I kept falling asleep. In fact all day today I've been falling asleep non-voluntarily. I think I was close to stopping breathing last night.

So I was just wondering how many would it have taken for me to fall into a coma or even die? I took it orally by the way.
Indon't know but I'm jealous that youncan get that stuff.

Reactions: archipelago, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lemmeeleev and 4 others
L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019

I would say your best bet is to take at least 3 grams (3000mg=30, 10mg tablets) with some alcohol and a bunch of benzos (Xanax, Valium, Klonopin, etc.), if you can get 'em. That'll do the job for sure. Just make sure you don't take the morphine on a regular basis, so you don't develop a tolerance.

Reactions: lemmeeleev, therhydler and Deleted member 4993
boredtodeath

boredtodeath

background noise
Jul 13, 2018
I would say your best bet is to take at least 3 grams (3000mg=30, 10mg tablets) with some alcohol and a bunch of benzos (Xanax, Valium, Klonopin, etc.), if you can get 'em. That'll do the job for sure. Just make sure you don't take the morphine on a regular basis, so you don't develop a tolerance.
Dont have any benzos, what would happen if I didnt take them?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lemmeeleev and therhydler
L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
Dont have any benzos, what would happen if I didnt take them?
If you can't get any, just drink some alcohol and take another 1000mg of morphine.

Reactions: lemmeeleev, boredtodeath, therhydler and 1 other person
boredtodeath

boredtodeath

background noise
Jul 13, 2018
Indon't know but I'm jealous that youncan get that stuff.
My dad got prescribed them for a blood clot in his lung. He can always get more but I always feel guilty whenever I take one

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Fallen and lemmeeleev
boredtodeath

boredtodeath

background noise
Jul 13, 2018
If you can't get any, just drink some alcohol and take another 1000mg of morphine.
I have 5 more boxes, each tablet with 10mg and theres 10 tablets in each box. Would that be enough ?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and lemmeeleev
L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
I have 5 more boxes, each tablet with 10mg and theres 10 tablets in each box. Would that be enough ?
I think that's more than enough, but I would try and get an antiemetic to make sure you keep it down long enough for it to do its job. And please, please make sure that ctb is absolutely 100% what you wanna do. Good luck to you honey.

Reactions: boredtodeath