• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
My deadline's before August 9. And instead of fear, I feel excited and so happy for that day to arrive. This isn't new at all. I actually feel happy of the thought that I am (if I succeeded) going to CTB.

Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
My deadline's before August 9. And instead of fear, I feel excited and so happy for that day to arrive. This isn't new at all. I actually feel happy of the thought that I am (if I succeeded) going to CTB.
What method are you planning on using?

Reactions: dwimplepeen213
Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
Is it true you could experience cold sweats, vomitting, and shock with that method?

Reactions: Tiburcio
C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
I'm not sure that method is really too effective. It's probably very painful and it would take a few hours to bleed to death.

Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
I'm not sure that method is really too effective. It's probably very painful and it would take a few hours to bleed to death.

I've kind of researched about it and if I cut it correctly and deep enough, it will take 1-2 minutes to die of heart attack or heart failure. But if not that precise, it might take longer like 30 mins before being fatally brain dead. And die afterwards from heart attack.

Messy and painful but, idk. Monsters are not supposed to feel pain.

Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
I'm considering this method but skeptical.. do you cut both? How do you prevent clotting?

even if only the left one is cut, it's enough. as long as it is deep and it really severs the vein
i do not really know if mine will clot that easily. the pressure of the blood in there is really strong. so before it clots, one must be brain dead or had a heart attack already.

Reactions: Pained and lv-gras
Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
the clotting process purely depends on the person I guess.

Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
well, and on the cut of course.

Sharethepain

Sharethepain

We forge the chains we wear in life.
May 2, 2018
Submerge the wound in warm or hot water. Even deep cuts clot and close themselves in a matter of minutes. I wouldn´t risk surviving it if you really cut so deep because it hurts like s*it.

EDIT: You should also open both your hands to speed it up. Start by cutting your dominant hand first and then cut the second. Also, only the initial cut hurts, if you slice it fast and deep most of the pain will go away and you will only be left with the burning.

Last edited:
Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
Submerge the wound in warm or hot water. Even deep cuts clot and close themselves in a matter of minutes. I wouldn´t risk surviving it if you really cut so deep because it hurts like s*it.

EDIT: You should also open both your hands to speed it up. Start by cutting your dominant hand first and then cut the second. Also, only the initial cut hurts, if you slice it fast and deep most of the pain will go away and you will only be left with the burning.

Thank you for the tips.

I very much agree with the feeling. It only hurts at first but the very second after the cut was established, the skin will somehow feel numb. And it'll be like cutting through a flesh that is not your own.

P

Pained

Jul 2, 2018
It's says aspirin can stop or deflect a heart attack does that matter in a sense or defeat the whole purpose..Still losing blood could I still die anyway?

Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
It's says aspirin can stop or deflect a heart attack does that matter in a sense or defeat the whole purpose..Still losing blood could I still die anyway?

without aspirin as a concern, exsanguination can make you pass out within 2-10 mins or maybe 15. then there is a greater chance of brain damage because the blood will not flow properly to the brain, therefore, the brain will lose oxygen. when that happens, one will be brain dead. or there is another way around because losing 2 litres of blood can make a human being pass out. 4 and the human dies. either because of heart attack or by being brain dead.

P

Pained

Jul 2, 2018
without aspirin as a concern, exsanguination can make you pass out within 2-10 mins or maybe 15. then there is a greater chance of brain damage because the blood will not flow properly to the brain, therefore, the brain will lose oxygen. when that happens, one will be brain dead. or there is another way around because losing 2 litres of blood can make a human being pass out. 4 and the human dies. either because of heart attack or by being brain dead.
I was personally concern with aspirin bc it seems to greater the chances of the artery not clotting while you're trying to bleed out.

Reactions: Gray Wounds
P

Pained

Jul 2, 2018
So taking aspirin makes no difference in dying from exsanguination..having common sense i'd Presume no..but just wanting to make sure.

Reactions: Gray Wounds
Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
I can also only presume regarding the effectivity of aspirin

Last edited: