• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

VeryShy

VeryShy

Disabled due to autism and schizophrenia
Jun 21, 2024
Not being able to care for myself

T

Tarrasque

Apr 4, 2024
Many of my issues have been mentioned so I'll try and articulate something I don't see spoken about very often. This might be slightly weird, but I don't know myself at all? I know that I'm unsatisfied with my life but I don't know what I want instead. I know I hate my body, but I can't actually envision the way I'd like it to be. I have precious few consistent tastes or values. Most of the time I feel like an empty shell, wandering around on autopilot and killing time with no personality and no goal in mind. It's not all the time that I feel absent of a personality, but when I do feel something it's not consistent and can be wildly different to how I've felt before, as though there are different personalities which come and go. I can take on a really strong opinion or belief and really genuinely believe it, but it's only there a small fraction of the time. I'll be completely ready to fight about it but then an hour later I have literally no perspective on how it felt to think that way. I feel like most people out there in the world can name something they want and start trying to go about getting it and thus improve their situation a bit, but that's impossible for me to do for any significant length of time, and I get paralyzed by thinking any decision I make might actually be the wrong decision for the person I will be 48 hours from now.

My psychologist thinks I might have a dissociative disorder but I'm not fully confident that's right, the experiences I see from those who have those conditions feel extreme and specific and I don't totally match the profile. What I've described makes it difficult to figure out what I need to do to be happy, and makes it a sisyphean task where you might make some progress, but then the goalposts move. It makes it hard to keep friends because they might take a liking to me and then the next time they see me I'm a very different person or I've forgotten how to be around them. I got into a relationship with someone who is absolutely wonderful but I spent about half of the time not having any sort of feeling for her and about 10% of the time really disliking her, even though she was consistently lovely. I feel very guilty about that. It's weird and I feel broken, and I want to stop running on this endless treadmill.

Velvet Fortress

Velvet Fortress

Dec 13, 2021
I'm tired of always of always being in pain, and of constantly having to push through it