• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

Howdiditcometothis?

Aug 26, 2022
I really don't want to commit suicide I have a family.

But I have Multiple Sclerosis and it has literally come from no where within three months and is getting worse. It's an aggressive form I've been told.

I want to enjoy as much time as I can with my family but MS is a devil. My form is a gradual progression and it sneaks up on you with disabilities.

I feel sick to my core posting this but there is no escaping reality and you don't want to know what happens with late stage MS. It's nasty. I could lose use of my legs and arms. Then I'm stuffed or even weakend to a point I can't use core strength. If I wait too long there might be no going back and it's gradual so you don't notice the sudden disability like with other MS forms.

Is it possible to use a couple of N2 cannisters in a car and ctb? I read a report a couple were found in a car with just an N2 cannister. It's not often reported. I tried finding using a small tent but again not reported. Is there simply not enough air in a cannister or multiple to gas out an enclosed space.

Rather not look all masked/bagges up but the scuba mask is technical to get right fittings. The exit bag is OK I guess. I'd actually use one of those climb into balloons at magic shows because the seal of the balloon is tight and large enough to stick your head in so will grip the neck. So put head in with enough air push a tube up from the cannister and turn It on I guess. Though the balloon might burst but a small cannister on low air pressure will likely not explode a 72inch balloon hmmm. Or fill the balloon with N2 and pop it on my head. Probably even more difficult. In fact impossible.

I don't want to hang or cause a gory end to myself, posion myself but desperate times may call for well... You get the idea. I want to be as respectful as possible to those that find me.
I just want to look asleep. I really don't want to be causing people any more harm but I'm not wanting to travel to dignitas. I'll be stopped by family and it's a faff to get signed off for it, the expense, the travel.

There's no guns here, no assisted suicide nothing that makes it easy. I tried emailing D about N but the email says it is no longer valid. I could stretch to N if it's like a sedative. SN, sounds nasty with it's side effects.

Of course all suicide is nasty but is it worse than not being able to swallow, sepsis, bed ridden. Paralysed?

In my country you can text emergency services so using an app I can send SMS on a delayed timer warning the police and GPS Coordinates. A few hours after I've found a secluded spot.

Trying to organise as much as possible for those left behind. Leaving a folder with instructions and what to know when I'm gone. I hate it, I'm in tears with two young girls and a wife. But I'm no use to anyone now. It's my daughter's fifth birthday tomorrow ffs and I'm here typing this but I'm suffering immensely. No one understands how bad I am mentally as it's causing neurological issues but that will turn into physical at some point. If I loose strength and limbs. Even enough cognitive function there's no escape.

Thank you for reading this isn't easy for me but I need advice. I could very well end up brain damaged if oxygen levels rose again if the cannisters cut out and I'm not far gone enough.
I've been thorough my GP, mental health, crisis team, my neuro, counselling, anti depressants. None of it has really helped. This isn't about mental instability it's about not wanting to be in a hospice or hospital.

There's no easy answer for me. Either people watch me die slowly. Or they get the SHOCK. There's no happy medium and I've thought deeply about the impact. Especially on my children they are so young. One is autistic and she'll go balastic.

My dad's just retired. My mum died of cancer 7 years ago.

I'm đź’” but no one is going to forgive me for this or understand. It's going to destroy lives but if I don't do it it's going to destroy me. I saw what cancer did to my mum it was pure hell. MS is no better I got a real bad hand with it.

This is much a post about grief and coming to terms as it is looking for advice.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: theboy, GhostNote, BaronVon and 5 others
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
I can´t answer your question about N2 canisters. I don´t recommend the exit bag method. Better use a scuba equipment with helium or nitrogen. There are additional drugs that you can take to reduce the side effects of SN. 🍀

Last edited:
Reactions: Howdiditcometothis?
IWTD

IWTD

Who knows.
Jun 24, 2020
I really don't want to commit suicide I have a family.

But I have Multiple Sclerosis and it has literally come from no where within three months and is getting worse. It's an aggressive form I've been told.

I want to enjoy as much time as I can with my family but MS is a devil. My form is a gradual progression and it sneaks up on you with disabilities.

I feel sick to my core posting this but there is no escaping reality and you don't want to know what happens with late stage MS. It's nasty. I could lose use of my legs and arms. Then I'm stuffed or even weakend to a point I can't use core strength. If I wait too long there might be no going back and it's gradual so you don't notice the sudden disability like with other MS forms.

Is it possible to use a couple of N2 cannisters in a car and ctb? I read a report a couple were found in a car with just an N2 cannister. It's not often reported. I tried finding using a small tent but again not reported. Is there simply not enough air in a cannister or multiple to gas out an enclosed space.

Rather not look all masked/bagges up but the scuba mask is technical to get right fittings. The exit bag is OK I guess. I'd actually use one of those climb into balloons at magic shows because the seal of the balloon is tight and large enough to stick your head in so will grip the neck. So put head in with enough air push a tube up from the cannister and turn It on I guess. Though the balloon might burst but a small cannister on low air pressure will likely not explode a 72inch balloon hmmm. Or fill the balloon with N2 and pop it on my head. Probably even more difficult. In fact impossible.

I don't want to hang or cause a gory end to myself, posion myself but desperate times may call for well... You get the idea. I want to be as respectful as possible to those that find me.
I just want to look asleep. I really don't want to be causing people any more harm but I'm not wanting to travel to dignitas. I'll be stopped by family and it's a faff to get signed off for it, the expense, the travel.

There's no guns here, no assisted suicide nothing that makes it easy. I tried emailing D about N but the email says it is no longer valid. I could stretch to N if it's like a sedative. SN, sounds nasty with it's side effects.

Of course all suicide is nasty but is it worse than not being able to swallow, sepsis, bed ridden. Paralysed?

In my country you can text emergency services so using an app I can send SMS on a delayed timer warning the police and GPS Coordinates. A few hours after I've found a secluded spot.

Trying to organise as much as possible for those left behind. Leaving a folder with instructions and what to know when I'm gone. I hate it, I'm in tears with two young girls and a wife. But I'm no use to anyone now. It's my daughter's fifth birthday tomorrow ffs and I'm here typing this but I'm suffering immensely. No one understands how bad I am mentally as it's causing neurological issues but that will turn into physical at some point. If I loose strength and limbs. Even enough cognitive function there's no escape.

Thank you for reading this isn't easy for me but I need advice. I could very well end up brain damaged if oxygen levels rose again if the cannisters cut out and I'm not far gone enough.
I've been thorough my GP, mental health, crisis team, my neuro, counselling, anti depressants. None of it has really helped. This isn't about mental instability it's about not wanting to be in a hospice or hospital.

There's no easy answer for me. Either people watch me die slowly. Or they get the SHOCK. There's no happy medium and I've thought deeply about the impact. Especially on my children they are so young. One is autistic and she'll go balastic.

My dad's just retired. My mum died of cancer 7 years ago.

I'm đź’” but no one is going to forgive me for this or understand. It's going to destroy lives but if I don't do it it's going to destroy me. I saw what cancer did to my mum it was pure hell. MS is no better I got a real bad hand with it.

This is much a post about grief and coming to terms as it is looking for advice.
Hold your daughter. It helps sometimes answers come from or in the form of love. Strange coming from someone who wants to die.

• Hugs
Lastsauce

Lastsauce

Experienced
Dec 22, 2019
After a bit of googling lets' say that the average interior volume of a sedan is about 3700 liters. That is a lot of oxygen to displace and cars are leaky.
Large gas cylinders are heavy and difficult to handle as you have to be very careful with the valve stem.
If you have money to burn you should do a dry run with an oxygen meter to see if the oxygen level gets low enough and stays low for sufficient time.
I personally wouldn't even try it this way just because of the large amount of gas needed.

H

Howdiditcometothis?

Aug 26, 2022
Thanks all. Cannisters are a risk. Something could go wrong. Always something.

Cannisters are huge and no where to hide them. Risky to store, heavy and loading them in the car. I suppose could load myself into the boot but no guarantee again.

I've still got time so embracing it with my family but there's always a point of no return with this disease.

Don't want to be nil by mouth or wait it out to a point of unable to do this myself.

color_me_gone

color_me_gone

Sun is rising
Dec 27, 2018
Both inert gas and SN cause ctb by Hypoxia (depriving the body of oxygen).
It is a painless way to go, and both are very forgiving if unsuccessful.
Inert gas fools the body by replacing oxygen with an inert gas.
The body does not have a mechanism to alert itself of low oxygen.
Instead, it detects excessive CO2 in the body, which triggers a hypercapnic response (feeling of suffocation).
Part of the success of the exit bag, is the flushing away of the CO2 gas.
In a contained area filled with inert gas, there is a chance of you rebreathing your exhaled CO2.
If this occurs too often, your hypercapnic response will be triggered, which will trigger your survival instinct (SI).
Even if you are already unconscious, your SI will do whatever it takes to save yourself.

SN causes Hypoxia by preventing your blood from delivering its oxygen to tissue which needs it (Methemoglobinemia):
Methemoglobin is a form of hemoglobin that has been oxidized, changing its heme iron configuration from the ferrous (Fe2​+​) to the ferric (Fe3​+​) state. Unlike normal hemoglobin, methemoglobin does not bind oxygen and as a result cannot deliver oxygen to the tissues.
Poison taken by mouth triggers your SI by causing the expulsion of the offending material via vomiting.
An high quality antiemetic is generally needed to suppress this response.

SN is less involved than inert gas, and would be easier to implement in more advanced stages of MS.

• Informative
Reactions: Howdiditcometothis?, Euthanza and Sick of it all