• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

uiop

uiop

Fun drugs make me happy
Mar 27, 2019
I understand this is overkill; I'm just preparing for the worse case scenario in which I would be unable to finish all my N, and end up with permanent brain damage. The ketamine will numb me and help get in a state of mind to go through with it. The phenobarbital and benzodiazepines are for a guaranteed death.

My plan is to take ~100/100mg of pheno, ~20/1mg of etizolam while snorting K (just the bare minimum so I don't paralyze myself). The pheno and benzos will be in pill form, so it'll take some time to kick in. 15% lidocaine spray, coat my mouth with honey, then (attempt to) drink 200ml of N.

How good of an idea is this? Will the combination of pheno and benzos hasten death if I fail to finish my N? I think it will, but unsure. I do plan on taking a stat dose of Metoclopramide, but am worried that I will vomit everything out nonetheless.

I plan to do this at a hotel first thing at checkin at around 3-4PM. Checkout is at noon. Also thinking of leaving the maid who finds my body 500USD. All of my assets will go to my parents.

EDIT: On second thought I'll just keep it simple. Thanks everyone.

Last edited:
F

fisil

Arcanist
Mar 9, 2019
You don't need drink all at least 100ml
I don't know much about the other stuff, but i doubt benzo or ketamine kills you and pheno needs pretty long to kill you

uiop

uiop

Fun drugs make me happy
Mar 27, 2019
You don't need drink all at least 100ml
I don't know much about the other stuff, but i doubt benzo or ketamine kills you and pheno needs pretty long to kill you
Yeah, the ketamine won't kill me. I just wanna get high

intheweeds

intheweeds

Student
Mar 20, 2019
I understand this is overkill; I'm just preparing for the worse case scenario in which I would be unable to finish all my N, and end up with permanent brain damage. The ketamine will numb me and help get in a state of mind to go through with it. The phenobarbital and benzodiazepines are for a guaranteed death.

My plan is to take ~100/100mg of pheno, ~20/1mg of etizolam while snorting K (just the bare minimum so I don't paralyze myself). The pheno and benzos will be in pill form, so it'll take some time to kick in. 15% lidocaine spray, coat my mouth with honey, then (attempt to) drink 200ml of N.

How good of an idea is this? Will the combination of pheno and benzos hasten death if I fail to finish my N? I think it will, but unsure. I do plan on taking a stat dose of Metoclopramide, but am worried that I will vomit everything out nonetheless.

I plan to do this at a hotel first thing at checkin at around 3-4PM. Checkout is at noon. Also thinking of leaving the maid who finds my body 500USD. All of my assets will go to my parents.

I'd be more worried about all these drugs increasing the chance of vomiting.

Reactions: Deleted member 1768
intheweeds

intheweeds

Student
Mar 20, 2019
Would a regimen work better as opposed to a stat dose?

I don't know. I'd stick to only an antiemetic and N as outlined in the PPH. That's the method that's been used and tested for quite some time so I wouldn't alter it.

Reactions: uiop