• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Ok update!
And good news(hopefully not too good to be true!)
A got back to me finally, said he still can't get the money but told me to get the refund and pay via *M* but that he has already sent the package anyway
He had said initially that he'd sent the package but I assumed he would have canceled it when he said he couldn't claim the money

I would wait to send the money until the package is in hand.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, sadworld, DFFP and 1 other person
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
Really? I feel like I'd be pushing my luck haha

He does not have a track record of being trustworthy. I find it really suspicious that he would send out N without having the money first, and I already found it suspicious that he couldn't retrieve the money.

Reactions: BLUE1970, peacefulhorizons, Deafsn0w and 4 others
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Ok update!
A got back to me finally, said he still can't get the money but told me to get the refund and pay via *M* but that he has already sent the package anyway
He had said initially that he'd sent the package but I assumed he would have canceled it when he said he couldn't claim the money

what so he has sent the package without you sending him the money? he must trust you lol
He does not have a track record of being trustworthy. I find it really suspicious that he would send out N without having the money first, and I already found it suspicious that he couldn't retrieve the money.

seemed like he had been doing alright with people receiving lately(if you go off what a few on here have said), until i read this about not being able to get the money. which we have heard alot about before!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Deafsn0w and xLosthopex
E

everydayiloveyou

Arcanist
Jul 5, 2020
Wait are you also sending to M via WU also?

I process WU transactions at my job. In general you should be really careful about sending money through it, as soon as it's picked up, WU (and us WU agents) cannot do anything about it.

If A is unable to pick up money even though all his info adds up, there's a chance that he might be blacklisted or otherwise blocked by the WU system (or the WU agent he goes to is refusing the transaction). Sometimes if someone makes a lot of suspicious transactions, receives lots of money from random people, is reported for fraud/scamming, or uses multiple IDs, they will get blocked by WU and unable to complete any transactions.

This is a really weird way to go about things... in the first place WU needs to see A or M's ID and write down all the info (ID number, birthdate, type and origin, etc) before they can pick up amounts over ~$100. Why would they expose themselves like that while doing illegal transactions for drug trafficking? Depending on the country they asked you to send to, and your own location, the WU system might be even more sensitive to these kinds of suspicious transactions.

It seems like A is a flake... if you're comfortable with the darknet why not try C? At least he does it through escrow, so he doesn't get the BTC until the product is sent out. There's still risk ofc, but wayyyy less risk than sending through WU, never getting your product, and being out more than 500 bucks.

Reactions: Keto, Disappointered, Deafsn0w and 1 other person
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
This is a really weird way to go about things... in the first place WU needs to see A or M's ID and write down all the info (ID number, birthdate, type and origin, etc) before they can pick up amounts over ~$100. Why would they expose themselves like that while doing illegal transactions for drug trafficking? Depending on the country they asked you to send to, and your own location, the WU system might be even more sensitive to these kinds of suspicious transactions.

It seems like A is a flake... if you're comfortable with the darknet why not try C? At least he does it through escrow, so he doesn't get the BTC until the product is sent out. There's still risk ofc, but wayyyy less risk than sending through WU, never getting your product, and being out more than 500 bucks.

he could be using fake ID ( probably), he could also know the owner etc whatever shop he goes to collect WU, your average shop keeper isn't going to be too interested in what the ID is like as long as they can say. he showed me ID it said this, if they were questioned. If A is a regular then he certainly isn't going to make much effort in checking its all legit.as he will be earning commission, money talks. I imagine they have some kind of network, wouldn't be surprised if a few people were in on it.

Some people want the liquid N as IF they receive it, the purity will be 100%. Wheras the powder stuff isn't pure(not personally a problem for me). Plus if you can get dolethal then you dont need as much (again personally N is N to me, but not everyone for various reasons)

Reactions: Kruger, Deafsn0w, xLosthopex and 2 others
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
Ok update!

That's bizarre that he would have committed to send the parcel in advance of collecting the payment. Did he provide a tracking number already ?
Anyway, I'm wary of these too, got scammed by a scammer inputting a fake tracking number about a purchase done online. It's been one month that I'm stuck to claim the refund with PayPal cause the reference exists but is invalid. Very smart tactic to win time

@everydayiloveyou C is temporarily out of stock

• Wow
Reactions: Deafsn0w, Deleted member 94, everydayiloveyou and 2 others
xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
he could be using fake ID ( probably), he could also know the owner etc whatever shop he goes to collect WU, your average shop keeper isn't going to be too interested in what the ID is like as long as they can say. he showed me ID it said this, if they were questioned. If A is a regular then he certainly isn't going to make much effort in checking its all legit.as he will be earning commission, money talks. I imagine they have some kind of network, wouldn't be surprised if a few people were in on it.

Some people want the liquid N as IF they receive it, the purity will be 100%. Wheras the powder stuff isn't pure(not personally a problem for me). Plus if you can get dolethal then you dont need as much (again personally N is N to me, but not everyone for various reasons)
He's definitely using either fake IDs or has multiple people working for him, I'm saying this because the name of the person I had to send the money to via WU was a woman's name, and he said he needs to give me a new name when I resend the money via MG

Reactions: Deafsn0w, checkouttime and Viro_Major
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
He's definitely using either fake IDs or has multiple people working for him, I'm saying this because the name of the person I had to send the money to via WU was a woman's name, and he said he needs to give me a new name when I resend the money via MG

It matches my own experience but with cash by mail.

• Hmph!
Reactions: Deafsn0w and DFFP
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020

Like was said before if you keep getting money of various people through WU it flags up. so it goes without saying, different names and all sorts. i used to buy steroids years ago and it was always random names etc each time!

Reactions: Deafsn0w, xLosthopex and Viro_Major
xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
Omg I can't believe it, my N arrived today! That took like a week and I'm on the other side of the world! It arrived before A even received my money :O Definitely looks the real deal and well packaged and secure
Feel bad for not trusting him now!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: mirko, whitefeather, unblocktheplanet and 11 others
S

sapegato95

Aug 12, 2020
I don't think the real A uses Wu he would only ask for bitcoin

Reactions: Deafsn0w
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
Reactions: mirko, Deafsn0w, checkouttime and 3 others
K

kqlysrsly

Sep 15, 2020
Omg I can't believe it, my N arrived today! That took like a week and I'm on the other side of the world! It arrived before A even received my money :O Definitely looks the real deal and well packaged and secure
I hope you send him the money after that. Seeing as you're gonna go I see no reason not to.

Reactions: Deafsn0w
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020

Why feel bad? Trust is earned, not given. His consistent actions have bred reasonable distrust.

Reactions: Biggie, Deafsn0w, xLosthopex and 2 others
xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
I hope you send him the money after that. Seeing as you're gonna go I see no reason not to.
Yeah of course, I had already sent via WU but there was a problem somehow so I got my refund and paid via MG instead

Reactions: Deafsn0w, checkouttime and kqlysrsly
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Yeah of course, I had already sent via WU but there was a problem somehow so I got my refund and paid via MG instead

did you get 2 bottles then?? pisabental

Reactions: Deafsn0w and Deleted member 4993
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
Of course the scam could be "A is so trustworthy that he sent me the stuff before even being paid, so you can trust him too". And "It came half way round the world in a week".

Trust and speed, so act now, Now, NOW!!! The sales tactic of the internet.

I'm not saying that's what it is, of course, no offence OP. Just musing.

I'm sure everything happened exactly as described.

• Hmph!
Reactions: xLosthopex
xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
Of course the scam could be "A is so trustworthy that he sent me the stuff before even being paid, so you can trust him too". And "It came half way round the world in a week".

Trust and speed, so act now, Now, NOW!!! The sales tactic of the internet.

I'm not saying that's what it is, of course, no offence OP. Just musing.

I'm sure everything happened exactly as described.
Lol I hope you're joking
I know people have had bad experiences with A and it was kind of looking like it was gonna turn out like that for me(if you read this whole thread) that's why I might seem overly enthusiastic about this because I'm just so shocked it worked out for me, and grateful because I sacrificed a lot taking the chance with this, for example selling my most valuable possessions to be able to purchase it because I'm broke and out of work due to Covid

• Hugs
Reactions: unblocktheplanet, mooncake, Viro_Major and 1 other person
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Totally could be as you described. that is for each person to decide and make their own decisions on. i mean you don't have to believe anything written here, who says stan was right, who says the mega threads are right, who says i'm right!

We can all make up conspiracy theories. not everyone will be out to scam, manipulate, lie etc etc on here. people have to decide for themselves what to believe and what not to.

I know i'm real but maybe that's what a liar says. i don't see the point in lying and manipulating, what would it achieve for me. I'm not after money, i don't need attention, i don't need friends, i'm not trying to 'cop off'.I'm here to chat and read up, learn stuff, maybe help some people even!

What i can say is this, i can read and i can notice things, others may not. as soon as there is a change in what someone says it sticks out like a sore thumb to me. And yes some people i have noticed it with.

Reactions: Viro_Major and xLosthopex
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
Lol I hope you're joking
I know people have had bad experiences with A and it was kind of looking like it was gonna turn out like that for me(if you read this whole thread) that's why I might seem overly enthusiastic about this because I'm just so shocked it worked out for me, and grateful because I sacrificed a lot taking the chance with this, for example selling my most valuable possessions to be able to purchase it because I'm broke and out of work due to Covid
You're not on your own, and I was merely pointing out (having a particularly paranoid and untrustworthy mind) that A might start a thread like that to paint himself in a wonderful light if he is indeed untrustworthy.

I did make the point that I believe you, since a) I know I'm being overly paranoid, and b) I don't think you are anything other than totally honest.

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Lol I hope you're joking

I'm going to stick my neck out and say i believe you.

the conspiracy thing could be said about everything, that every single person says. I haven't noticed anything said ,that makes me think what you said is not true. what i can say is that when other people have written things i know are total lies, i'm onto it in a flash!!!( i actually feel bad as i see people commenting and using time/effort to reply when i know its not true, or in my eyes anyway.it's a do/you don't you say anything situation,as yet i have kept quiet!)

now even if i believe you and i am wrong.i haven't asked you for anything, you haven't offered me anything. you have just provided information for which i can choose to make a decision on.

If you are lying your'e good at it, i'll keep my beady eye on you lmao. just kidding!!

• Hugs
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Lol I hope you're joking
How much is A charging lately?

Reactions: xLosthopex and checkouttime
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
I was told it depends on what country you are in, although i assume there is a round about price. are we allowed to post prices?
I'm not sure, I haven't been on here in awhile but I'm desperate to end this. It's gone too far.

I know when I was on here to start, I saw the price thrown around and I thought it had jumped up by a lot when I left..was just wondering where it was at currently. I still have to go through everything all over again and figure out how to even go about getting it, dying shouldn't be such an exhaustive process. I think we can pm info we aren't sure about posting publicly. I wish it was easier to get info about this without worrying about scammers and all the shit in between. What I really wish I had is a gun with some hollow point bullets.

• Hugs
Reactions: checkouttime
M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
i ordered N from A and got seized at customs. ordered again and the same happened. so much money wasted :(

• Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: Kruger, mooncake, checkouttime and 3 others
not4us

not4us

Experienced
Sep 21, 2019
i ordered N from A and got seized at customs. ordered again and the same happened. so much money wasted :(
Weren't you questioned by authorities regarding the package?