• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SkyExists

SkyExists

Jun 22, 2023
Been awhile since I've interacted here or anywhere else in general, haven't shown my face on the forum in awhile, so, here goes, I'm pretty sure very shortly, maybe the next 1-2 weeks I will be making an attempt to end my life, it'll actually be my first ever attempt, I've never ever attempted before, because of SI, both that and it's really tough to get my hands on lethal pills, I want to overdose, but I'm not sure what I want to overdose on, any help I'd appreciate but that's not what I'm really here for, oh yeah also, I got banned permanently after venting on egirl csgo, (valorant) which I find pretty funny, thought I'd share that, only sad thing about it is that I spent over $500 on that game, (I have no life) my family absolutely despises me and there's honestly not much I wish to do before I go, so, I'm just asking for a recommendation of what to overdose on, hell, maybe not even to die, just to get people to notice even would be nice, a failed attempt or a successful attempt is what I ask for, as bad as it sounds, hell for even attention or just something for people to finally catch on and be like, okay, maybe we should go easier on this kid instead of constantly bullying them online and at school! crazyyy thought, I probably deserve to die either way though, done some horrible things in my life, hoping for death but a failed attempt is also just fine, so I'm not scared for failure, any and all recommendations I'd appreciate, but they have to be fairly easily obtainable, I'd hope so atleast.

• Hugs
Reactions: alonely, Sannti and corazon
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
Overdosing on meds isn't viable, any over the counter drug will cause liver damage, so either you would need to buy sn or hang, idk but feel for you, I hope your able to find peace in life or death

SkyExists

SkyExists

Jun 22, 2023
Overdosing on meds isn't viable, any over the counter drug will cause liver damage, so either you would need to buy sn or hang, idk but feel for you, I hope your able to find peace in life or death
What's SN?

corazon

corazon

"a heart's a heavy burden"
Mar 30, 2023
What's SN?
Sodium Nitrite

vitbar

vitbar

Escaped Lunatic
Jun 4, 2023
To me it sounds like you want help. You can still get a lot of the same impact of a failed attempt without risking disability by going to a doctor or otherwise triggering a suicide prevention response.

• Yay!
Reactions: dialogos
SkyExists

SkyExists

Jun 22, 2023
To me it sounds like you want help. You can still get a lot of the same impact of a failed attempt without risking disability by going to a doctor or otherwise triggering a suicide prevention response.
Seems that way.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find it so awful how humans create so much suffering in this world, existence certainly is too cruel. But anyway I hope you find what you search for, best wishes.