• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I should clarify that this is in the suicide discussion section rather than the recovery session which means that it should be self explanatory that I'm not going to say good things about the quote. If the quote makes you want to survive, fair enough but don't expect to see any positive stuff about it here.

I used to think that I didn't have any enemies until yesterday when something happened which made me recall my primary and high school bullies. I honestly tried to keep them out of my memory for as long as possible but I remembered them yesterday and how I gotten verbally bullied by them. I think that they should be considered as my enemies. I hate them as they ruined my childhood. My childhood could have been the best it could have been and I could have genuinely enjoyed my childhood but I didn't because I was bullied throughout it for my appearance and my voice.

I have enemies but I've learnt that I don't need to live to spite them for a reason. The reason is due to the fact that I don't need to do anything to make my enemies suffer since life will make them suffer anyways. Now this wouldn't be true if your enemy is a billionaire like elon musk or somebody in the government like rishi sunak or joe biden but, chances are, our enemies, if we have any, are normies and are within the 99% of humanity.

This means that you don't have to do anything to make your enemies suffer since life itself will make them suffer. Life itself will cause them to wage slave miserably for decades and then contract dementia or alzheimers during old age which will make them suffer a high magnitude. They may say that they enjoy life and like capitalism but this is just cognitive dissonance as they'll complain about their situation anonymously online. It's like how social media is used to look the happiest you've ever been when it's all just fake. Society is fake and they will always lie to themselves and to others.

In truth, they will suffer and that makes me really pleased. I learnt yesterday that some people may prefer a more... graphic approach to dealing with their enemies but it honestly isn't necessary. Sometimes, the best sort of action is inaction and this is the case here. You don't need to live to spite your enemies since they will live miserable lives anyway.

I should mention that there's a caveat here though which is the fact that anybody who views me as their enemy can equally take solace in how I'm forced to be miserable in life because I don't have the courage to kill myself. Who knows if I even have any enemies but, if I have learnt anything from seeing @FuneralCry as well as from famous social media influencers, it's that some people manage to acquire enemies simply by existing so I'm probably the same.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Zhendou, Forever Sleep, pthnrdnojvsc and 3 others
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Proud Normie
Sep 19, 2023
I am with you in disliking this quote, though with a different explanation. I think I've said on here that part of the reason I was living was - at one point - spite, so I'm guilty of it, but I've changed my view.

Hate is a complete waste of energy. Hating "enemies", looking to spite or hurt them. . . it's futile. First, if hurting someone makes you feel better, then your pleasure sensors are screwed up and you can't feel real fulfillment and joy anyway. Second, unfortunately, you simply existing probably doesn't affect their day-to-day that much.

I'm in favor of ctb being an option but I think we should always be working to lessen our misery - through ctb or otherwise. Spite, anger, and hatred only increase misery, so I agree it is not a good principle on which recovery should be built. Like many cliche'd pieces of advice, it's designed to stop you from ctb'ing in the moment, not for actually helping you build a foundation for a worthwhile life.

• Informative
Reactions: Jon Arbuckle, Zhendou, Forever Sleep and 1 other person
B

brokeandbroken

Paragon
Apr 18, 2023
I should clarify that this is in the suicide discussion section rather than the recovery session which means that it should be self explanatory that I'm not going to say good things about the quote. If the quote makes you want to survive, fair enough but don't expect to see any positive stuff about it here.

I used to think that I didn't have any enemies until yesterday when something happened which made me recall my primary and high school bullies. I honestly tried to keep them out of my memory for as long as possible but I remembered them yesterday and how I gotten verbally bullied by them. I think that they should be considered as my enemies. I hate them as they ruined my childhood. My childhood could have been the best it could have been and I could have genuinely enjoyed my childhood but I didn't because I was bullied throughout it for my appearance and my voice.

I have enemies but I've learnt that I don't need to live to spite them for a reason. The reason is due to the fact that I don't need to do anything to make my enemies suffer since life will make them suffer anyways. Now this wouldn't be true if your enemy is a billionaire like elon musk or somebody in the government like rishi sunak or joe biden but, chances are, our enemies, if we have any, are normies and are within the 99% of humanity.

This means that you don't have to do anything to make your enemies suffer since life itself will make them suffer. Life itself will cause them to wage slave miserably for decades and then contract dementia or alzheimers during old age which will make them suffer a high magnitude. They may say that they enjoy life and like capitalism but this is just cognitive dissonance as they'll complain about their situation anonymously online. It's like how social media is used to look the happiest you've ever been when it's all just fake. Society is fake and they will always lie to themselves and to others.

In truth, they will suffer and that makes me really pleased. I learnt yesterday that some people may prefer a more... graphic approach to dealing with their enemies but it honestly isn't necessary. Sometimes, the best sort of action is inaction and this is the case here. You don't need to live to spite your enemies since they will live miserable lives anyway.

I should mention that there's a caveat here though which is the fact that anybody who views me as their enemy can equally take solace in how I'm forced to be miserable in life because I don't have the courage to kill myself. Who knows if I even have any enemies but, if I have learnt anything from seeing @FuneralCry as well as from famous social media influencers, it's that some people manage to acquire enemies simply by existing so I'm probably the same.
My "enemies" are probably pretty bummed not really sure I have any honestly though thatd imply someone cares. No one does. Anyone who wanted to absolutely destroy either succeeded or is too late. My life was absolutely obliterated. Any "enemies" are probably happy as fuck at my suffering and use my current place in life for their own masturbatory pleasures at this point. Then again I think most people do. Seeing my suffering has to provide someone happiness or I'd be getting help. Someone with potential working hard to make a difference cut down by someone's else's greed, illegal, and psychopathic interests. Would have to make them (again don't think they exist) happy as fuck. Me dying would at least prevent that. Put an end to their fun.

Reactions: kinderbueno