• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

gantaigarashi

gantaigarashi

Wageslave
Aug 1, 2023
This is the regime I'll be using to CTB. I'm planning to CTB on 9th June if all goes well.

Is this SN regime fine? What else can i do to make it as painless as i can.

Day 1

10 am: 10mg domperidone

6 pm: 10mg domperidone

2 am: 10mg domperidone

Day 2

In between 10am-6pm, I'll check in to my hotel room, and do an aquarium test of my SN. I had previously done it in a haphazard way since my parents live with me, and i didn't have an accurate weighing scale.

1 am: 1000mg paracetamol

1:15 am: 3x10mg domperidone, 400mg propranolol (is 400mg necessary? I think it's excessive, i was thinking to take way less instead, like 60-70mg)

1:30 am: drink antacid (probably milk of magnesia, haven't bought it yet)

1:45 am: mocupain gel to numb my tounge

2:00 am: 25gm SN drink along with 15 mg of etizolam (equivalent to 75mg of oxazepam) I'll be preparing another cup incase i vomit.

• Hugs
Reactions: 007Bob, dggtscccvfd and Kokomi_20
Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
Bump, I am also curious to know if anyone more well-versed in SN has anything to say about this

Reactions: IwantHappiness and gantaigarashi
I

IwantHappiness

May 31, 2024
This is the regime I'll be using to CTB. I'm planning to CTB on 9th June if all goes well.

Day 1

Day 2

In between 10am-6pm, I'll check in to my hotel room, and do an aquarium test of my SN. I had previously done it in a haphazard way since my parents live with me, and i didn't have an accurate weighing scale.

1:15 am: 3x10mg domperidone, 400mg propranolol (is 400mg necessary? I think it's excessive, i was thinking to take way less instead, like 60-70mg)

2:00 am: 25gm SN drink along with 15 mg of etizolam (equivalent to 75mg of oxazepam) I'll be preparing another cup incase i vomit.
I see u r gonna use Domperidone, is this alright? I mean...can I use Domperidone instead of Metoclopramide? Thanks

gantaigarashi

gantaigarashi

Wageslave
Aug 1, 2023
I see u r gonna use Domperidone, is this alright? I mean...can I use Domperidone instead of Metoclopramide? Thanks
Yes, it is also an antiemetic, and is mentioned in vizzy's guide. Ppeh recommends meto but I'm taking domperidone since it has less side effects and it's efficacy is almost same as meto

Reactions: 007Bob, flyfreetonopain, Kokomi_20 and 1 other person
I

IwantHappiness

May 31, 2024
Yes, it is also an antiemetic, and is mentioned in vizzy's guide. Ppeh recommends meto but I'm taking domperidone since it has less side effects and it's efficacy is almost same as meto
I dont know if i can find meto, it seems difficult. Domperidone is easier to get from what im reading, correct?
Also, u may wanna add fasting to ur sn protocol, I think?

Reactions: 007Bob
gantaigarashi

gantaigarashi

Wageslave
Aug 1, 2023
I dont know if i can find meto, it seems difficult. Domperidone is easier to get from what im reading, correct?
Also, u may wanna add fasting to ur sn protocol, I think?
Yeah, domperidone was easy to get, but I didn't ask for meto. But I think I can get that also pretty easily since I live in India and we pharmacies don't take prescription for many meds unless it's stuff like benzos or anti depressants

Oh. I forgot to add the fasting part, but yeah I'll eat my last meal by 12. So I'm doing a 14 hr fast. And I'll be on BART diet from 3 days prior to CTB to minimize any issues I'd get when ingesting SN

Reactions: 007Bob, lnlybnny, Red Desert and 1 other person
I

IwantHappiness

May 31, 2024
Yeah, domperidone was easy to get, but I didn't ask for meto. But I think I can get that also pretty easily since I live in India and we pharmacies don't take prescription for many meds unless it's stuff like benzos or anti depressants

Oh. I forgot to add the fasting part, but yeah I'll eat my last meal by 12. So I'm doing a 14 hr fast. And I'll be on BART diet from 3 days prior to CTB to minimize any issues I'd get when ingesting SN
I wanted to visit India but hey...some people ruined my life and now my only happy thought is CTB. Cruel world. Yea I read about indian pharmacy websites but I live away from there and probably Meto will be blocked at customs. Even wanting to die is hard...this tells u how bad the world is.

Is ur SN good quality? Have u tested it?
Also, if u rly wanna Ctb, make sure no one finds u for a long time after u drink, I read it is better to be alone for many hours afterwards.

• Hugs
Reactions: gantaigarashi
gantaigarashi

gantaigarashi

Wageslave
Aug 1, 2023
I wanted to visit India but hey...some people ruined my life and now my only happy thought is CTB. Cruel world. Yea I read about indian pharmacy websites but I live away from there and probably Meto will be blocked at customs. Even wanting to die is hard...this tells u how bad the world is.

Is ur SN good quality? Have u tested it?
Also, if u rly wanna Ctb, make sure no one finds u for a long time after u drink, I read it is better to be alone for many hours afterwards.
In the label it's mentioned it's 95% pure and I had done a aquarium test but I didn't have an accurate weighing scale, so I'll be doing it again in hotel room where I CTB or I might try it home itself if i can

Reactions: IwantHappiness
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
I hope you got it. You were very diligent in your plan, you are incredible.

Your profile picture is like a dream, more like my hidden desire.

• Hugs
Reactions: gantaigarashi
M

Myrmecia

Jun 2, 2024
The plan looks good.
But why you take antacid and propranolol?
The more medication you take, the greater the risk of vomiting.

I think domperidon and the 25g SN are sufficient.

gantaigarashi

gantaigarashi

Wageslave
Aug 1, 2023
The plan looks good.
But why you take antacid and propranolol?

I'm planning to take antacid because I've acid reflux, and I always have this mild buring sensation in my stomach when I eat, unless I'm eating bland food. I believe taking SN will aggravate that burning sensation for me, so I'm taking it to soothe it. But maybe I might be wrong here

Propanolol is still a question mark for me. Like I have experienced 180+bpm when I do intense cardio and it doesn't feel like I'm getting a panic attack or something. But Idk how it might feel like when my body is in a rested state or in a state of panic after consuming SN, so I'm considering to take low dose, what do you think?

M

Myrmecia

Jun 2, 2024
I don´t know it´s SN the right method for anyone with acid reflux?
When you have panic than take diazepam before drinking SN.

A common side-effect of propanolol is nausea and vomiting.

gantaigarashi

gantaigarashi

Wageslave
Aug 1, 2023
I don´t know it´s SN the right method for anyone with acid reflux?
When you have panic than take diazepam before drinking SN.

A common side-effect of propanolol is nausea and vomiting.
I did read some posts mentioning SN and how it's not suitable for people with acid reflux and such, but I only have SN as an option.

I don't have diazepam, I only have etizolam since I had the prescription for it, but yeah I hope I'll get drowsy before any panic hits.

Oh, is it? Then I might reconsider it.

M

Myrmecia

Jun 2, 2024
Yes SN is not the best for people who have problems with the stomach.

You can take etizolam, it is used to treat anxiety disorders and panic attacks.
A dose of 2 mg or more of etizolam can cause many people to fall asleep quickly

gantaigarashi

gantaigarashi

Wageslave
Aug 1, 2023
Yes SN is not the best for people who have problems with the stomach.

You can take etizolam, it is used to treat anxiety disorders and panic attacks.
A dose of 2 mg or more of etizolam can cause many people to fall asleep quickly
Yeah, my shrink had prescribed etizolam because of my insomnia and anxiety, how lucky :)

Else I'd had to take SN without any benzos.

Reactions: Myrmecia
M

Myrmecia

Jun 2, 2024
First Domperidon, than take so many etizolam you can and then drinking the SN.
Better you crush the etizolam, dissolve in water and then drinking.

U

unnamed2

May 1, 2024
I suggest to try each drug before ctb. You will know how your body will react on it.

Reactions: CelestialDiana
gantaigarashi

gantaigarashi

Wageslave
Aug 1, 2023
First Domperidon, than take so many etizolam you can and then drinking the SN.
Better you crush the etizolam, dissolve in water and then drinking.
Yes, that's the plan. And the one I have is self dissolving so I don't need to crush it
I suggest to try each drug before ctb. You will know how your body will react on it.
I have tried domperidone, etizolam and propanolol, and all three of them didn't give me any negative side effects

Reactions: unnamed2
M

Myrmecia

Jun 2, 2024
Yes but when you make the CTB than you take that all with SN.
It's your decision i would leave out propanolol, and take so many etizolam as possible.

gantaigarashi

gantaigarashi

Wageslave
Aug 1, 2023
It's your decision i would leave out propanolol, and take so many etizolam as possible.
Got it. In vizzy guide also it was mentioned like that.

Yeah, I'm also on the fence with propranolol now. But I only have 15mg etizolam, can't get any more than that, so will have to do it with that only. Even in india it's not easy to get benzos without prescription.

Decided98

Decided98

“All life is a near death experience.”
Dec 27, 2022

Day 1

Day 2

What kind of hotel you staying at, I've booked a 5 star hotel chain.

I

IwantHappiness

May 31, 2024
Got it. In vizzy guide also it was mentioned like that.

Yeah, I'm also on the fence with propranolol now. But I only have 15mg etizolam, can't get any more than that, so will have to do it with that only. Even in india it's not easy to get benzos without prescription.
bro, what's the best benzo for SN? It is the only information im missing

Reactions: 007Bob
Y

YosemiteGrrl

Student
Dec 17, 2023
When are you planning to leave? Will you consider documenting your journey with us in real time process?

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
I have metoclopramide, paracetamol and anafranil 25 mg (clomipramine) the package insert says: "antidepressant that belongs to the group of tricyclic antidepressants" But I don't know if it is a benzo.

I don't know if it's a benzo, whenever I have a crisis I put one under my tongue and after it dissolves I feel better.

I also have lorazepam 1 mg, which I do know is a benzo, and also zolpidem 10 mg, a hypnotic.

My question is, how much benzo should I take? If I also take 2 zolpidem it shouldn't affect anything, right? If I take a pill 2 hours before it helps me sleep well, and with 2 I have already found that it leaves me groggy. That would help me fall asleep quickly after taking the NS and maybe not vomit.

I am also worried about the amount of water I will drink to swallow all those pills, fasting will help SN pass the stomach quickly, but if I drink 20 cl of water for the pills could it ruin the fast?

Thanks in advance for any response.

U

unnamed2

May 1, 2024
Its everybody decission if they want propanolol. When tachycardia goes on you could panic and si can take the lead.

@Onelegman, you already answered to your question. Clomipramine is not a benzo. Benzo works on gaba receptors. It makes that you dont mind whats going on with you body, reduces anxiety and help with sleep.

Reactions: Onelegman and gantaigarashi
A

Alex_Morgan

May 26, 2024

I also think the more medication means more risk of vomiting.

gantaigarashi

gantaigarashi

Wageslave
Aug 1, 2023
15mg etizolam is enough.
You from India?
Yeah, I'm from india
What kind of hotel you staying at, I've booked a 5 star hotel chain.
I'll probably be booking a 3 or 4 star hotel chain near the airport. I've read hotel chains near the airport that are 3 star or above are used by couples a lot because of privacy and safety, so I think it should be good place to CTB too.
When are you planning to leave? Will you consider documenting your journey with us in real time process?
Most likely on 9th June, if that doesn't work then on 16th but I don't really want to stick to a schedule for CTB since one should go when they're ready for it and it can be anyday.

Highly unlikely I'll document the process. I just want to lay in my bed and listen to sad songs while I'll be going. In case i fail then I'll update here

Last edited:
Reactions: Kokomi_20, Onelegman and YosemiteGrrl
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
Its everybody decission if they want propanolol. When tachycardia goes on you could panic and si can take the lead.

@Onelegman, you already answered to your question. Clomipramine is not a benzo. Benzo works on gaba receptors. It makes that you dont mind whats going on with you body, reduces anxiety and help with sleep.
It's also true, but since I was taking it when I started psychiatric treatment, I was hesitant.

I have another question, should I crush metroclopramide and paracetamol before taking it? Meto is small but not paracetamol, it would be difficult to put it in water because it always sticks to the glass and requires refilling it a little so that all the powder can be drunk.

I still don't know how many mg of benzo to take, I do know that you have to crush them.

Thank you

U

unnamed2

May 1, 2024
@Onelegman, i would not crush meto or paracetamol. I read that only you should crush benzo tablets because its more than you should take and easier and faster to absorb crushed and mixed with water.

• Informative
Reactions: Onelegman