• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

• Twitter/X is a shitty platform that no one should ever use: Read More here
notevenhere

notevenhere

Ghost Angel
Apr 27, 2023
IMG 20240514 193022
Now, I just need to know how to get meto. I'm thinking if I can't get my hands on meto, I'll just make 3-4 cups of the SN drink, since I was able to order the 1 Kilogram variant (the 500 Mg was sold out.) I'm still nervous and scared this attempt will fail but I'm one step closer to something more foolproof than my previous attempts and I'm proud of myself in a way.
I can finally be at peace, I can't believe my end is within reach.

Side note: I've been really sick since I got this but it's probably unrelated since I haven't unwrapped the plastic from the container and just opened the parcel.

Any tips in getting meto? I'll be ordering a scale and a test strip this week.

Attachments

• IMG_20240514_192931.jpg
    IMG_20240514_192931.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Bluebells, fleetingnight, Heartaches and 15 others
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
You can get meto online pharmacy from India it took me about a month to recieve though since I'm in the USA

Reactions: Crash_Bash_Dash, user127679866, Finalnight and 4 others
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
Happy for you and that you feel relieved
I wish you a peaceful painless journey
All the best my friend

Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
I'm so glad for you, i wish you peace, you're a wonderful person.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel so relieved to have the SN, I wish you the best of luck and I hope that you find the peace you search for.

Z

Zaphkiel

IDK
May 13, 2023
Keep us informed of your results! You do well testing yourself.

Sk1rtd4b

Sk1rtd4b

May 13, 2024
Could you message me where you got this please?

Reactions: jolow1
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
I read Spanish in the attached photo, are you a Spanish speaker?
If you want you can send me a message, I have seen your other posts and I am looking to carry out the same method.

user127679866

user127679866

May 13, 2024
I have a source for meto but will take three weeks to be delivered.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Rest in peace.

Reactions: jolow1
M

Myrmecia

Jun 2, 2024
I would prefer domperidone, meto too risky for me.
Fear of the side effects, not for me, I'm a coward :sunglasses:

D

DOHARDTHINGS24

Apr 30, 2024
Good job getting it delivered, I'm still stumbling along, waiting on a delivery that may not come.
Which is torture.
If the company ISN'T the one the BBC did the story on, can you please flick me a message about source??? And have you tested it?

L

LostSoul1965

Experienced
Apr 15, 2024
Good job getting it delivered, I'm still stumbling along, waiting on a delivery that may not come.
Which is torture.
If the company ISN'T the one the BBC did the story on, can you please flick me a message about source??? And have you tested it?
Why not the company the BBC did story on? Just curious.

ASp4E

ASp4E

May 23, 2024
Side note: I've been really sick since I got this but it's probably unrelated since I haven't unwrapped the plastic from the container and just opened the parcel.
Maybe there is a possibility of some pathogens traveling with the package, and having a greater effect on you due to being from a different location / country?

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
Maybe there is a possibility of some pathogens traveling with the package, and having a greater effect on you due to being from a different location / country?
It is very difficult for that to happen if it comes from another country and takes a week, for example. First, on airplanes, the goods part gets very very cold, which kills many germs. Apart from that, another huge amount of pathogens die if they are not in a suitable environment (the human body or another host) the possibility is not 0, but I would say quite close. If anyone knows about this, please correct me.

• Informative
Reactions: ASp4E
D

DOHARDTHINGS24

Apr 30, 2024
Golly, I must have been half asleep when I wrote that, sorry. It's worded poorly. I have ordered from the BBC story people & it's been dispatched but has not left their country yet - they told me a week, but geez, I think it's gonna be a lot longer. What I was trying to say, but didn't, was I'm looking to order from another verified source. The BBC one is the only one everyone seems so confident about. But I have time issues & trust issues (!!!) & really want to order a back up but don't know where to go. If anyone has a source they're confident of & are allowed to flick me the details, please do. But just as much, if anyone knows of a DEFINITE CAM, please please please send my way. I was just about to order from a lab but stopped at the last second out of fear of being scammed. But still considering out of desperation which might be stupid. So if anyone is allowed to share sources privately with me, please do. If not, I'm sure (pretty sure!!) it couldn't be against the rules to let me know privately of any definite scams. We may not always be able to provide some info, but I'm sure (pretty sure!!) that protecting each other has to be a good thing, right??? So I've ordered from the BBC people, want to order a backup from another company - even if it's just in case the BBC stuff gets lost in the post, nothing negative about that supplier - I've been sent about 3 names I think but my gut & bank account won't let me proceed without more info. Just ruling people out is helpful.
Sorry for the crappy wording last night, I gotta say I don't remember writing it… I have limited time in life, I have limited time to CTB & limited time on SaSu & sometimes it's when my insomnia is winning over my smarter, (just barely…) day brain.
Why not the company the BBC did story on? Just curious