• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

idonthaveanother

Sep 13, 2023
Hi all,

I was originally planning on explaining my situation and why I have to do what I'm going to do; however, I can't risk the scenario where someone in my life recognizes my situation, and then I end up screwed in the long run.

So, I plan to CTB this weekend. I haven't determined yet if I will do it Friday or Saturday, but it will be one of the two. I've done loads of research on SS and the web as a whole. I have made the decision that full suspension will be my best bet.

I know a place where I won't be found for much longer than 30 minutes, I won't be found in even a few hours. I plan to go to the movies with a friend, smoke some Mary Jane, then afterwards continue to smoke and drink. I have zero tolerance to either right now, I will be heavily intoxicated. I believe the drop IS high enough that I could accomplish a long drop, but I am not confident that I will calculate correctly or fall the right way to break the neck/avoid decapitation.

I am hoping that the smoking and drinking will be enough to curb SI, and that I'll be intoxicated well enough that I need not even care about any potential reasons I may want to live. I have purchased a long length of 11.4mm static climbing rope, will suspend said rope from some rafters, and use a chair to accomplish the suspension. Once that chair is kicked, there will be no backing out. It will be lights out forever, and my decision will have been made.

This seems to me to be the *least* painful method I can reasonably accomplish, with a high mortality rate. SN does not appeal to me for several reasons, and the difficulty to even obtain some now makes it even less appealing. Of course I would really love to go out nice and peacefully from an opiate OD, but without knowing the purity, there's just no way to know if it will work. I also wouldn't love going to a drug store and being denied needles (never shot up before), as that's the best way to OD on opiates, that would just make me more depressed.

My questions to you all, is a slip knot the best knot to achieve my goal, or a noose? I know for partial that slip knot is recommended. And do I have to do that "below the left ear" thing? Lastly, I should place the rope above the Adam's apple under the chin, correct?

Thank you all for taking the time to read my huge wall of text and answering my questions, this websites help and support, even through lurking, has been absolutely amazing. My suffering will end soon, finally.

I'll be on to read your answers, and to answer any questions before my time to CTB comes.

All my love,
idonthaveanother

• Hugs
Reactions: ChronicallyCynical and TheMetalhead
I

idonthaveanother

Sep 13, 2023
Just bumping so someone can see my questions and maybe answer before my attempt:

My questions to you all, is a slip knot the best knot to achieve my goal, or a noose? I know for partial that slip knot is recommended. And do I have to do that "below the left ear" thing? Lastly, I should place the rope above the Adam's apple under the chin, correct?

howcanigo

howcanigo

another day without saying what i want to say?
Sep 9, 2023
slipknot is ideal for partial and full suspension, nooses are generally used in judical/drop hangings where it would tighten to break the neck with the drop.

you want it to tighten around your carotid artery to more quickly black out.

i hope you decide whatever is best for you. <3
slipknot is ideal for partial and full suspension, nooses are generally used in judical/drop hangings where it would tighten to break the neck with the drop.

you want it to tighten around your carotid artery to more quickly black out.

i hope you decide whatever is best for you. <3

this would probably help the most

Last edited:
backtoearth

backtoearth

<3
Sep 9, 2023
I'm sorry that life has pushed you to this situation and you have experienced such suffering, someone has already said what I was going to reply - below the left ear should make you pass out quicker and just make sure you test everything can hold your weight.

I hope you find peace, and I am glad you managed to find support here <3 I wish the best for you

I

idonthaveanother

Sep 13, 2023
Thank you both for your help. I still don't fully understand the left ear thing, but I'm sure I'll ctb either way.

I

idonthaveanother

Sep 13, 2023
Just an update. I am postponing to next weekend. I plan to get a hair follicle test done this week, to prove that I was not abusing drugs, as they think I was. Then I'll be satisfied that these mf'ers can see that I wasn't, and I can leaving knowing that they'll know they were wrong af.