• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
So im seeing some pretty nuts shit right now, aside from hearing sounds, voices and such.

I can see auras around every object, i can notice these blue parallax outlines in my general day but they appear so thick and i believe i can see something inside of them, a strange parallax effect is applied to them all.

I have been seeing these magnificent colours, and beings. They are large and seemingly random in appearance, with colors and shapes morphing into and around them.

I hear almost a long drawn out echo of a voice, but totally understandable every word is.

Thing is i feel utterly fine during it, i just seem to blend into it 50/50 during the day, usually their eyes appear first before anything else.

It doesn't sound bad but this is new levels of schizophrenia for me, ill ride it out i suppose 😉

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: AvoidingMyself, Seaghost, CrestfallenMima and 4 others
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
almost sounds like you're looking at/experiencing an Alex Grey painting (known for his art work for TOOL and very psychedelic paintings) sounds interesting

• Love
Reactions: AvoidingMyself and TheSpookyNameGuy
Walilamdzii

Walilamdzii

-
Sep 19, 2021
If it wasn't an issue for you or an impairment, I would think that it sounds amazingly creative.

Reactions: AvoidingMyself, TheSpookyNameGuy and psp3000
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
Guys no lie, im seeing the weirdest stuff right now holy shit

Like auras around everything and a tendril like mass inside them of colors, hues and shapes, spiralling around eachother.

The thing is i could hear something talking to me, it didn't sound like a person but more lizardy sounding if i had to put it.

It felt like something was in the room with me, periods i would experience body paralysis and numbing of thought, these voices would begin coming through during this phase.

Can describe it fully but something feels off to me, just existance wise i feel like something is going to occur.

Anyways im getting the colors right now, nothing else yet, i wish you could see this, its an acid drip except i dont do drugs, never tried acid myself

• Informative
Reactions: Forever Sleep, alonely and psp3000
Namensjemand

Namensjemand

Cursed
Jul 16, 2023
Sounds really scary. Please don't try lsd. That is going to end badly I think.
But also a bit cool.

Reactions: TheSpookyNameGuy
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
Sounds really scary. Please don't try lsd. That is going to end badly I think.
But also a bit cool.
Its quite interesting actually, i enjoy the fact that i can see these things, i always thought that hallucinations were just something that people who have totally lost it experience.

Yet these things apparate in a random fashion, almost 4D in a way. They have this never ending parallax look to them, they appear as though someone turned my vision into a 2D picture but created a 3D tunnel for whatever shows up.

Such an interesting visual, i wish you could see it
Schizo here. I can relate
Can i ask you what things you have experienced? It's just me and the internet to relate to.

A

aGoodDayToDie

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2023
Weird. Could inspire you to make some great art

Reactions: TheSpookyNameGuy
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
Maybe just try to recreate it using software? Or just splash paint on a canvas and go for an abstract representation?
I may actually purchase a graphics tablet and get to work on it, atleast then i can revert anything i do.

Id love to show it though, what i see everyday and somehow the effects are becoming stronger and more pronounced.

I don't feel crazy or anything, who knows?

Reactions: alonely and aGoodDayToDie