watchdog

watchdog

watch-dog
Mar 24, 2023
I love my boyfriend so much but I always seem to fuck things up. Last night for example we called and he wanted to watch something but I said my phone was gonna die. He told me to charge it and I fucking said I was lazy, that I didn't wanna move.

In the moment I didn't think this would affect him but he left the call like 10 minutes later and sent me messages about how he thinks I might've been laughing at him (I was muted later in the call) and that he might not ever wanna call again. Keep in mind he over thinks a lot so this might be why he thinks that.

This isn't the first time something like this has happened. And when it has we've gotten through it but I keep doing this I don't know what the fuck is my problem. I haven't heard from him since I messaged him back.

When things get like this I feel EVERYTHING. I get so depressed man like I honestly don't know what to do with myself. and I never wanna come off as clingy or dependent but I don't know

I'm so frustrated with myself I love him but I don't know what to do I just hate myself so much man I just needed to get all this off my chest It hurts knowing he thinks I don't love him or that Id never wanna talk to him

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: ThatStateOfMind
Davey40210

Davey40210

Even the stars make room for new stars
Sep 3, 2024
I don't have a great track record with relationships but this is what I would do: You could text him once more but if he keeps ignoring you then he is simply not interested in working on it. If he does contact you again you should just honestly tell him that you are sorry and have trouble thinking so quick, so you needed time to realize your reaction was not very nice.

• Love
Reactions: watchdog
T

ThatStateOfMind

Enlightened
Nov 13, 2021
Well, if he does decide to stay, I feel like you need to acknowledge what you did wrong if you want to keep him. Just sincerely and meaningfully apologize. That's all you can really do. This wasn't some grand transgression, but it did hurt him. You could also try and explain a bit better why you didn't want to charge the phone if he's open to talking after the apology. Don't underestimate the power of communication, and all the best

• Love
watchdog

watchdog

watch-dog
Mar 24, 2023
I don't have a great track record with relationships but this is what I would do: You could text him once more but if he keeps ignoring you then he is simply not interested in working on it. If he does contact you again you should just honestly tell him that you are sorry and have trouble thinking so quick, so you needed time to realize your reaction was not very nice.
I messaged him again after 7 hours, now I'm jus waiting on a reply but I appreciate your help šŸ¤
Well, if he does decide to stay, I feel like you need to acknowledge what you did wrong if you want to keep him. Just sincerely and meaningfully apologize. That's all you can really do. This wasn't some grand transgression, but it did hurt him. You could also try and explain a bit better why you didn't want to charge the phone if he's open to talking after the apology. Don't underestimate the power of communication, and all the best
Thank you, I'll keep this in mind when I talk to him again šŸ¤

• Love
Reactions: Davey40210
T

ThatStateOfMind

Enlightened
Nov 13, 2021
I messaged him again after 7 hours, now I'm jus waiting on a reply but I appreciate your help šŸ¤

Thank you, I'll keep this in mind when I talk to him again šŸ¤
Good to hear! I hope it goes well!