Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Literally impossible and I know the word literally gets overused. I can't explain myself well though and it's why I rarely even make threads. I just cause more trouble for myself. Just another reason I want to die. It's not even worth trying to explain I'll just get frustrated with myself. I can't change any of it anyway. The worlds going to hell and I 've ruined any chance I had at being able to enjoy any of it. There's about a dozen books in me but it would just come out as some lunatics scribblings on a padded cell. I'm a genius trapped in the body of an idiot. My consciousness hates my personality for holding it back and the real me is lost in my own mind screaming to be heard. Instead it's got to listen to how this twat transcribes it. Any negative thoughts from people coming my way I already know because I 'm thinking it to. If I was them I'd think I was a dick because they'll never know there's someone inside thinking it to who is nowhere near as stupid as this body it carts around is presenting itself. Think I did alright there

Reactions: Fallingsky, NoOneKnows, lv-gras and 8 others
G

GeorgeEastman

Arcanist
Sep 3, 2018
I just get a piece of paper out and start writing until it's filled up. Just fill up the page and stop. It always ends up some story about an anorexic woman killing herself by drinking various poisons at the cemetery somewhere around my mom's grave.

Just sitting down and writing seems to organize my racing thoughts into that one focus.

Still, I'm envious as hell of the anorexic woman dying. And of my mom.

Reactions: lv-gras, Voldmort, Deleted member 1768 and 2 others
V

Voldmort

Experienced
Sep 23, 2018
I just get a piece of paper out and start writing until it's filled up. Just fill up the page and stop. It always ends up some story about an anorexic woman killing herself by drinking various poisons at the cemetery somewhere around my mom's grave.

Just sitting down and writing seems to organize my racing thoughts into that one focus.

Still, I'm envious as hell of the anorexic woman dying. And of my mom.
I do it too, it's a way of putting things out. in this case, I use metaphors to represent what I feel. usually when I write I feel bad, but something keeps me writing. When I'm done, I'm better.
try too, mr2005

Reactions: lv-gras and Mr2005
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Sorry to hear that

Reactions: lv-gras