• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Nightthere

Nightthere

Completely awesome
Apr 19, 2023
I'm thinking about SN or Helio method.

I will be able to do Helio's method in the future, although I would need help to do this...

I would be able to do the SN method nowadays, considering that it is more accessible to me. But, I didn't find any advertisement that sells enough pure SN for kill. Is there any way I can take the risk and take a test to find out if the SN is enough for the plan?

Being Brazilian and being depressed has never been so common. Even finding peace is difficult in this shit...

• Hugs
Reactions: daee and lnlybnny
sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
I mean, it's totally upto you whether to risk it or not. The recommended is 95%<. Unless you have a fancy test machine that are used in labs, I don't think you can personally test the purity. But it should still be toxic. The recommended purity is just there to ensure painless and successful ctb as they analyzed the data collected.

Nightthere

Nightthere

Completely awesome
Apr 19, 2023
I mean, it's totally upto you whether to risk it or not. The recommended is 95%<. Unless you have a fancy test machine that are used in labs, I don't think you can personally test the purity. But it should still be toxic. The recommended purity is just there to ensure painless and successful ctb as they analyzed the data collected.
I remember a blood test, where it showed whether the SN was pure for CTB and whether it was suitable. I want to risk BUYING the SN without knowing its purity, and then checking whether it is pure or not.

sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
I remember a blood test, where it showed whether the SN was pure for CTB and whether it was suitable. I want to risk BUYING the SN without knowing its purity, and then checking whether it is pure or not.
Some also say blood test is not accurate. Be careful.

Reactions: Nightthere
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
The blood test is unreliable.

Test strips are better.
However, even they do not guarantee 100% certainty.

I don't know the regulations and law in Brazil, but it's strange that the manufacturer doesn't specify the purity of the product.
Alternatively, you can write to the manufacturer and ask.

Nightthere

Nightthere

Completely awesome
Apr 19, 2023
The blood test is unreliable.

Test strips are better.
However, even they do not guarantee 100% certainty.

I don't know the regulations and law in Brazil, but it's strange that the manufacturer doesn't specify the purity of the product.
Alternatively, you can write to the manufacturer and ask.
Popular stores here don't sell SN and I couldn't find the product anywhere. There are very few announcements about, and none refer to, the purity of the SN. On the other hand, I can try to access Helio's method, considering that this seems like an easy and fairly quick method. The problem is the price, although for me, it's not a problem. On a wiki, I found an image that explained the method (in Portuguese) but didn't give many details. When I do the method, I might ask for help on how to do it before the day. Here's the image I found:

Attachments

• Suicídio_rápido_e_sem_dor.png
    Suicídio_rápido_e_sem_dor.png
    284.5 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: lnlybnny
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Popular stores here don't sell SN and I couldn't find the product anywhere. There are very few announcements about, and none refer to, the purity of the SN. On the other hand, I can try to access Helio's method, considering that this seems like an easy and fairly quick method. The problem is the price, although for me, it's not a problem. On a wiki, I found an image that explained the method (in Portuguese) but didn't give many details. When I do the method, I might ask for help on how to do it before the day. Here's the image I found:
Overall, inert gas is the best option for CTB in my opinion.
Unfortunately, I cannot help you in this matter because I have little knowledge.
But you can check out the megathreads and threads on this topic.

This is a bit technical, but if that's not a problem for you, it's the best option.

Nightthere

Nightthere

Completely awesome
Apr 19, 2023
Overall, inert gas is the best option for CTB in my opinion.
Unfortunately, I cannot help you in this matter because I have little knowledge.
But you can check out the megathreads and threads on this topic.

This is a bit technical, but if that's not a problem for you, it's the best option.
Apparently, it's the only option. And it's not that bad, it's just a little expensive (for me). That's the one I'm going to try.

Reactions: Agon321