• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
My method to combat SI (survival instinct)

so this is NOT an incitement to suicide, everyone does what they want, I just speak for MYSELF what I think I am doing, ME...

. I think that to force me to jump I will swallow 16 g( or more) of paracetamol just before which will kill my liver.
I know that if I don't jump, I will suffer a lot throughout my life from the consequences
of this action...
So I will be forced to jump, unless I experience this horror. I will be in panic and give me strengh to jump to avoid dolor.
Jumping will be the only solution to avoid suffer of a destroyed liver.

I definitely advise against this method because some people could swallow it and still not kill themselves, which would make their lige very difficult. so not to do...!

the goal is just to be more afraid of what can happen after terrible if I don't jump than of the jump itself which lasts 3 seconds and as the height is 60 m, I have a good chance of killing myself and die instantly...

What do you think???

Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: Mywill and vak
N

norkz

Jun 28, 2024
I'll say it's very good idea. SI it's very hard to overcome. But I'll feel like it would add more stress to the situation why not to leave in a peacefully? :(

waterworks

waterworks

in the luminous darkness
Jan 31, 2024
I think the SI when overdosing on paracetamol would just kick in. Right now, it seems like a relief to say that because you might be anxious about jumping, and not so much about the overdose, because you've decided on the jump being the main thing. But I think in the moment, it will feel just the same when taking the paracetamol. I also really don't advise this, as there is so much you can convince yourself of in the moment no matter how resolute you feel you are, and if you do take the paracetamol you'll be forced to live in a world of hurt. I'd say give yourself the opportunity to change your mind, that's the best way.

Reactions: Nefera, SNastablesalt, thewalkingdread and 1 other person
Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
I'll say it's very good idea. SI it's very hard to overcome. But I'll feel like it would add more stress to the situation why not to leave in a peacefully? :(
It's not possible to leave in a peacefully because of SI

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
The reasoning makes sense. I suppose I'm hoping I will hold in my head the horrors I've seen in nursing homes. Even seeing my elderly relatives suffer. I know I'm going to need to keep telling myself it's that (very likely) fate in part I am trying to avoid. My method would likely be SN though- so, maybe easier to overcome SI wise. But, to have the imminent threat of pain would be frightening and quite possibly enough to initiate a more desperate action.

It's just so awful though really. Everyone here is here because they have suffered enormously. It kind of pisses me off that we have to suffer this much at the end too.

Do you know how quickly paracetamol OD takes effect? And, do you know what the symtoms are? That would be one concern. Whether the onset of pain is so quick and debilitating, it may actually prevent the physical attempt. I don't know though.

Reactions: Defenestration
murmur

murmur

cage
Dec 11, 2022
We know that murder and ctb are not one in the same, but I think it could be helpful to compartmentalize it like murder, as far as imagining how others could perceive it. Speaking for myself, ctb is a matter of fact for many reasons, for the majority of others, its abysmal, they'd think your state of mind must be in a dangerous place. Everybody is different, they might not react as strongly, but it only takes one person to make it a problem. Telling somebody about your ideations or implying it inadvertently puts them in a tough spot, it could be like saying or giving the idea that you think about killing somebody/plan to kill, some people would feel the need to do something about it in good conscious.

Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
What about sleeping pills or pills to chill better or alcohol not paracetamol
alcohol "protects" the organs a little because it relaxes. I tried sedatives but the problem was that it somewhat stopped me from wanting to kill myself because I was very relaxed and I no longer had the rage to end it.
The reasoning makes sense. I suppose I'm hoping I will hold in my head the horrors I've seen in nursing homes. Even seeing my elderly relatives suffer. I know I'm going to need to keep telling myself it's that (very likely) fate in part I am trying to avoid. My method would likely be SN though- so, maybe easier to overcome SI wise. But, to have the imminent threat of pain would be frightening and quite possibly enough to initiate a more desperate action.

It's just so awful though really. Everyone here is here because they have suffered enormously. It kind of pisses me off that we have to suffer this much at the end too.

Do you know how quickly paracetamol OD takes effect? And, do you know what the symtoms are? That would be one concern. Whether the onset of pain is so quick and debilitating, it may actually prevent the physical attempt. I don't know though.

If you Can put subtile in english

Last edited:
SeekingPeace164

SeekingPeace164

Mar 20, 2024
That's my plan with aspirin. It's a blood thinner so it'll help my method (gunshot to head). Also might take rat poison since the way it kills is by thinning the blood. So I'll take a bunch beforehand. And since it's super painful to overdose on that, I'm hoping it'll decrease my will to live further. You really have to be at rock bottom

• Hugs
Reactions: SNastablesalt and Defenestration
Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020

In the video, they Say that zéro symptoms before 2 hours...

Reactions: Forever Sleep
Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
That's my plan with aspirin. It's a blood thinner so it'll help my method (gunshot to head). Also might take rat poison since the way it kills is by thinning the blood. So I'll take a bunch beforehand. And since it's super painful to overdose on that, I'm hoping it'll decrease my will to live further. You really have to be at rock bottom
Rat poison in supermarket?
SymptĂ´me juste After drunk?

cait_sith

cait_sith

Brain rotted, often missing word
Apr 8, 2024
This is just my opinion, I think this is not a good idea, taking so many pills can also trigger si so there's a chance of you aborting the operation midway through which will also damage you and if you go to hospital because of it the doctors might declare you taking so many paracetamol as a suicide attempt and you get sectioned. You are adding variables on top of your original plans that could lead it to fail and in the end you don't know if doing this will be enough to overcome si.

Reactions: estadiare and Defenestration
Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
This is just my opinion, I think this is not a good idea, taking so many pills can also trigger si so there's a chance of you aborting the operation midway through which will also damage you and if you go to hospital because of it the doctors might declare you taking so many paracetamol as a suicide attempt and you get sectioned. You are adding variables on top of your original plans that could lead it to fail and in the end you don't know if doing this will be enough to overcome si.
No symptĂ´mes before 2 hours

Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
Others opinions please?🙏

M

M48 Patton

Student
Jun 2, 2024
It's your body and your choice as to what you do but just be careful if you decide to take an overdose of over the counter pain relief because you may want to back out of jumping after you've taken the drugs and have to deal with the physical issues that the OD on the pain relief has caused.
having to deal with health issues that are chronic I would try not to mess your body up more than is reasonable.

Reactions: Defenestration
Mywill

Mywill

Feb 6, 2020
I love this idea, doubling down on the ctb instead of chikened out with no consequences like the SI truly wanted. I am adding this into my plan but with all the quetiapine I have instead.

Last edited:
Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
J'adore cette idée, redoubler d'efforts sur le CTB au lieu de me décourager sans conséquences comme le voulait vraiment le SI. J'ajoute cela à mon plan, mais avec toute la quétiapine que j'ai à la place.
Be careful