• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Retched

Retched

I see the chaos in your eyes.
Oct 8, 2018
I keep reading about ropes...any scarves in the mixture? I know the famous have succeeded with a scarf...anyone try it out?

Reactions: Deafsn0w and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Deivis

Deivis

Seul contre tous
Jul 23, 2018
I keep reading about ropes...any scarves in the mixture? I know the famous have succeeded with a scarf...anyone try it out?

I have a silk tie (actually, a few of them), and the narrow end would probably work for most people.
Spent this whole fucking Saturday practicing. I'm doing it before the bathroom mirror and when I apply the pressure, I can see all veins on my face bulging and turning red ... If I move the noose upper or lower by 1 cm, nothing happens, just choking. Fuck. For some people its piece of cake, good for them! I wont give up anyway! :)

Try a scarf!

Reactions: lammergeier, Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
Retched

Retched

I see the chaos in your eyes.
Oct 8, 2018
I have a silk tie (actually, a few of them), and the narrow end would probably work for most people.
Spent this whole fucking Saturday practicing. I'm doing it before the bathroom mirror and when I apply the pressure, I can see all veins on my face bulging and turning red ... If I move the noose upper or lower by 1 cm, nothing happens, just choking. Fuck. For some people its piece of cake, good for them! I wont give up anyway! :)

Try a scarf!
right? it make me think I am trying too hard. Dunno how people make this a piece of cake...

Reactions: Deafsn0w and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
I keep reading reference to padding without knowing quite how to apply it - do you mean simply placing a soft towel between the tight noose and your neck? I'd have thought this would negatively impact on the pressure. Is this still necessary if using something soft as a noose (eg a tie, bath robe belt)?

Reactions: lv-gras, lammergeier, Aity4883 and 2 others
L

lammergeier

Nov 1, 2018
I've attempted partial several times over the last few months, both with a belt and a necktie, the last time being about two weeks ago now. The last time with the tie, every other time was with the belt. The tie was much more effective than the belt, as the pain I felt was more intense and I came much closer to blacking out, so I would advise skipping the belt unless there's nothing else to hang yourself with. The necktie still mainly made me choke and gag more than anything else though, but I assume it's from the noose putting pressure on the trachea instead of the carotid. Something I'll keep in mind when I attempt again tonight and tomorrow night if I fail is to position the noose better.

Reactions: lv-gras
A

Aity4883

Mar 28, 2018
I keep reading reference to padding without knowing quite how to apply it - do you mean simply placing a soft towel between the tight noose and your neck?

Yes.

I'd have thought this would negatively impact on the pressure. Is this still necessary if using something soft as a noose (eg a tie, bath robe belt)?

Maybe not. But it doesn't negatively affect the pressure from my experience.

Reactions: lv-gras
P

Paine1

Jun 13, 2021
does anyone have experience to cushion the rope that you can still breathe? I try to test it under the chin because it is too painful under the larynx. I just can't breathe under my chin. should I place a washcloth on the front of the windpipe? or does that increase the pressure then even more? or is there less pressure on the arteries then? does anyone have experience with upholstery?