• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Neogoloid

Neogoloid

Crush me until there’s nothing left
Oct 28, 2023
Been doing it like this, and I wrap the two pants legs around my neck and tie it in the back then kneel down, I try to constrict the cartoid artery this way. Doesn't always work though. The cartoid can be kinda hard to find. However I do think I'm getting better at constricting it I think. Sometimes when I do this I get a calm, sleepy feeling which I guess is me going unconscious right? I was also gonna tie my legs down to the bed as well so when I start the convulsions I can't stand up. What do you think? IMG 0866 IMG 0867

Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
You need to position the knot to the right hand side, below your ear but in line with the outer edge of the ear.

neverwashere

neverwashere

Self sabotaging to cope with it all
Apr 25, 2023
try findng a way where you won't be able to back out once you're kneeling. Unless you have crazy resistance to SI, you'll stand up and/or slip out as soon as your conciousness goes. That's why my two previous attempts have failed

M

missliketheletter

he/they
Nov 1, 2023
You need to position the knot to the right hand side, below your ear but in line with the outer edge of the ear.
why that specific position? does that still apply if you don't have a knot at all? i'm using a belt with cushioning for the carotid arteries, but also in a sitting-ish position like op

Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
I tried many times to make this work and consistently failed.
Then one day (I was actually in the psych ward following another attempt) I was messing about with a fabric head band, just testing my limits. I had tied a knot in it to make it tighter. After a little while of getting nowhere, I decided to fuck it off, so I moved the knot to the right hand side (precisely where I described) so it felt more comfortable while I searched for something to cut it with, because I could no longer get it over my head.
Next thing I knew, I was coming round, with a nurse straddling my waist, in a pool of my own piss.
The idea is to restrict the blood supply without interfering with the wind pipe any more than is absolutely necessary.

Reactions: missliketheletter
Foreverix

Foreverix

Aeternum Vale
Sep 18, 2023
try findng a way where you won't be able to back out once you're kneeling. Unless you have crazy resistance to SI, you'll stand up and/or slip out as soon as your conciousness goes. That's why my two previous attempts have failed
How does one stand up while unconscious?

K

k1w1

Experienced
Feb 16, 2022
Then one day (I was actually in the psych ward following another attempt) I was messing about with a fabric head band, just testing my limits. I had tied a knot in it to make it tighter. After a little while of getting nowhere, I decided to fuck it off, so I moved the knot to the right hand side (precisely where I described) so it felt more comfortable while I searched for something to cut it with, because I could no longer get it over my head.
Next thing I knew, I was coming round, with a nurse straddling my waist, in a pool of my own piss.
The idea is to restrict the blood supply without interfering with the wind pipe any more than is absolutely necessary.
Bravo....you passed out. the other way is to tie two large knots about 6 inches apart in a long soft rope with a slip knot with lots of resistance at the pulling end....half a hangman's knot? might aswell do the full 13 rounds given the circumstances....you kinda got to know where your jugular/carotids are to pull it off. Have you thought of nitrogen to make it easier on you?

Neogoloid

Neogoloid

Crush me until there’s nothing left
Oct 28, 2023
Bravo....you passed out. the other way is to tie two large knots about 6 inches apart in a long soft rope with a slip knot with lots of resistance at the pulling end....half a hangman's knot? might aswell do the full 13 rounds given the circumstances....you kinda got to know where your jugular/carotids are to pull it off. Have you thought of nitrogen to make it easier on you?
Can you tell me if this set up is good enough in my pictures? Sorry to bother, just need as much feedback as possible so I don't mess this up.

Outsidelessness

Outsidelessness

Zero is immense
Feb 13, 2023
It's not a good place to do it because nurses check on you. Had you been asleep, barely almost dead, you would've had enough brain damage to be vegetated if they end up reviving you after that long.