• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Onasis

Onasis

Jul 10, 2022
I don't know what else to do in life. I have no passions, no interests, no hobbies, etc. There is nothing I even want to do in life other than die. I'm too much of a coward to kill myself however.

At this point I am lost. I'm a loser in every way possible. As stated before my only goal is to eventually die. I'm lost at what I should do.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: iridescent.darkness, Hurt, DetachedDreamer97 and 2 others
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I understand you, i think that struggling for so long have dragged me to hell. It's like life has no colour, on autopilot on a grey and lonely road.

H

hush hush

Student
May 13, 2022
I don't know what else to do in life. I have no passions, no interests, no hobbies, etc. There is nothing I even want to do in life other than die. I'm too much of a coward to kill myself however.

At this point I am lost. I'm a loser in every way possible. As stated before my only goal is to eventually die. I'm lost at what I should do.
Maybe you do not have easy access to reliable suicide methods, so you are in a in-between situation where you find no motivation to live and no motivation to die since it can be hard without access to reliable suicide method.

Reactions: hungry_ghost
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand. I hate existing and I find life to be a horrifying and pointless experience yet I feel trapped here because dying is just so difficult. A peaceful exit from this life should be a human right and it's so cruel how we are denied that. All that I do is just exist, wishing to be gone all the time. None of us here should ever have to suffer, so I hope that you find freedom from what you are going through.

Reactions: Hurt, Mtnwildflowers and wannawayout
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I understand. I hate existing and I find life to be a horrifying and pointless experience yet I feel trapped here because dying is just so difficult.
Maybe you could set a day and take a leap. It will take an effort but its for good. For me, it is more exhausting to survive like this, every day is like a chore. If I don't have a method by 2023 i will rent an airbnb on a 15-20 store, have a smooth day, minimise the SI and fly to a better place.

drmihilo

drmihilo

desperate
Jul 30, 2022
The worst part is the damn uncertainty. Neither living normally, nor dying.

I have been struggling with this for about five years now, literally forcing myself to go on living, continuing my meaningless existence. So all I can say is that this problem is unsolvable, you can only come to terms with it and... just move on.

That's bad advice, but I haven't found anything better yet...

• Hugs
Reactions: chyme and DetachedDreamer97
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018

I got you covered on that... That's been my goal for the past 6 years, frankly. I'd say go at it, but don't go rushing in for death yet. Just plan put your ideal method and work only on perfecting it. In the meantime, let that pain push you closer to the edge, you must get past the point of wanting only to die, only then will you develop a strong resolve no longer to die, but to win. But the thing is, you need to figure out why you want to die. Because the answer you're looking for lies in suffering.

Only then, will you realize your potential.

And after all this time, I'm slowly realizing what I want to do.

Reactions: locked*n*loaded
Onasis

Onasis

Jul 10, 2022
I got you covered on that... That's been my goal for the past 6 years, frankly. I'd say go at it, but don't go rushing in for death yet. Just plan put your ideal method and work only on perfecting it. In the meantime, let that pain push you closer to the edge, you must get past the point of wanting only to die, only then will you develop a strong resolve no longer to die, but to win. But the thing is, you need to figure out why you want to die. Because the answer you're looking for lies in suffering.

Only then, will you realize your potential.

And after all this time, I'm slowly realizing what I want to do.
The reason I want to die is because I feel like I do not deserve to live. I have nothing to offer as I am useless in every way possible. I have failed at everything I have ever tried, and never improve at anything no matter how hard I try. I struggle to do basic things such as socializing. I prefer to be alone due to that, but career wise is the same. I had zero aptitude and ruined my life by getting a worthless degree and racking up tons of debt that I will take most of my adult life to pay. A normal, boring life full of dread and grind that leads no where is not what I want and since I am too inferior to do anything else I feel like I should not even be alive.

• Hugs
Reactions: veryhappyhuman, DetachedDreamer97 and LeavingEarly
want2dienow

want2dienow

Atari hazure?
Jul 24, 2022
same but worse. ppl are tired of me

• Hugs
Reactions: DetachedDreamer97
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
The reason I want to die is because I feel like I do not deserve to live. I have nothing to offer as I am useless in every way possible. I have failed at everything I have ever tried, and never improve at anything no matter how hard I try. I struggle to do basic things such as socializing. I prefer to be alone due to that, but career wise is the same. I had zero aptitude and ruined my life by getting a worthless degree and racking up tons of debt that I will take most of my adult life to pay. A normal, boring life full of dread and grind that leads no where is not what I want and since I am too inferior to do anything else I feel like I should not even be alive.
I understand... Not entirely, but I think my reasons are very similar. The reason for me is because I felt inadequate and that I was far behind my peers. Maybe your situation is beyond fixing, maybe not. I've never been in debt, so maybe you're worse off than I am. However, I believe that your path to suicide may just be the beginning. It could either make you stronger, or... it could just kill you. Regardless of what you do, I can respect your decision, as there are no right answers. However, if you decide to go on this path, and you find yourself becoming obsessed with death, you may go through a series of transformations, and before you know it, you'll find yourself becoming the unstoppable force/the immovable object, depending on your type.

I started as a nobody who'll never amount to anything. But now, I became a sorta alchemist, and with each attempt I make at perfecting my method, I become one step closer to having a life I'll be grateful for.

Maybe you're just like me, who's solution may be to work backwards towards your goal.

This won't be easy. In fact, it will be so difficult that you will want to claw at your throat and just stab yourself, but over time, as you persevere, focusing only on what you desire, you'll find your light and the means to overcome any obstacle and win, regardless of the outcome.

Regarding what you desire, we're also alike. I hate this world as it's a dull and boring disappointment. I wanted to do nothing but escape it through dreaming and meditation, but when things became too much, I made death my backup plan to get there.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Famous Last Words and Onasis