O

Oyashiro-sama

Student
Aug 16, 2018
I was diagnosed with OCD at age 19, it is more limiting than it seems, I have had many obsessions throughout my life but basically my personality is like that, I am a neurotic and I can not help it.

For example, in personal relationships it also happens to me, I become obsessed with the fact that they are speaking badly of me or are angry with me (for example with my classmates) it is also like everything has to be perfect, if I do not reject it, and believe me when I say I can not help it, it's crap.

Add to that the social isolation and you will have part of the motives of my CTB

Reactions: Caustic Cardinals, RoloTomasi, Madrid27 and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 847

My OCD is hereditary so I'd pretty much got used to it. I don't find it that annoying.

Reactions: Oyashiro-sama
Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
I was diagnosed with OCD at age 19, it is more limiting than it seems, I have had many obsessions throughout my life but basically my personality is like that, I am a neurotic and I can not help it.

For example, in personal relationships it also happens to me, I become obsessed with the fact that they are speaking badly of me or are angry with me (for example with my classmates) it is also like everything has to be perfect, if I do not reject it, and believe me when I say I can not help it, it's crap.

Add to that the social isolation and you will have part of the motives of my CTB
I used to have severe OCD regarding cleanliness it came about probably due to trauma. I used to be so obsessed with germs from other people, I used to sterilize my money. Before I would clean the coinage I would soak it for a week and a jar of rubbing alcohol. Paper money was a real chore. I would basically make CS gas common household materials. Inside a steam cleaner and then I would steam clean the paper money with the Cs gas

Reactions: Oyashiro-sama