notaboutangels

notaboutangels

Feb 26, 2022
I haven't even finished a year into a adulthood but I know that I'm going to be facing not only my own mental health issue, but also housing, work, medical etc discrimination and I don't want to live and grow old in a world that doesn't want me to anyways. Like I'm not going to be living. I'm going to be surviving. No one deserves to live like that.

• Hugs
Reactions: DthrowawayA, Journeytoletgo, CommitSudoku and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This really is such an awful world we live in. I know that it is horrible knowing that only suffering and misery lies ahead, I have so much dread for my future, I just want to be free from this life. I'm sorry that you are in this situation. I wish you the best in whatever happens.

• Hugs
Reactions: Journeytoletgo and notaboutangels
C

CommitSudoku

never interfere with a lifespan reaping
Feb 12, 2022
Honestly some of this is my reality. I'm not living anymore, just surviving most days or coping in whatever way I can. There's no peace or rest since my mind is a prison. I'm just busier some days than others, and on a very rare occasion I might find something slightly enjoyable. I'm not sure what the world wants from us. Perhaps nothing. But then again, I don't think I ever saw a meaning or reason to be around, I just was never able to leave.