Jack4230

Jack4230

Lame
Sep 8, 2019
My life is constantly collapsing around me. I feel like I'm drowning as the days go by and I procrastinate on everything. I'm so depressed and every time I finally complete the work that needs to be done new stuff gets added and it piles up. I'm a horrible alcoholic and I'm addicted to stimulants in order to do anything and I don't know what to do. I've been feeling so anxious and I wish I could live a better life but I can't. My life is collapsing and I'm drowning

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: OpheliasFlowers, 710, onlyanimalsaregood and 7 others
BigGimpin

BigGimpin

Student
Mar 24, 2022
Wish I could throw you a life raft. Tell my more about yourself and what has brought you here. Maybe getting it off your chest will help.

• Hugs
Reactions: RN12, Cathy Ames and Jack4230
Jack4230

Jack4230

Lame
Sep 8, 2019
Wish I could throw you a life raft. Tell my more about yourself and what has brought you here. Maybe getting it off your chest will help.
I'm a college student who has had a ton of mental health issues. My room is a mess and I really need to start looking for a job or an internship for the summer. My head has been killing me and my grades are pretty bad right now. I just want to go to sleep forever. One of my roommates is sick of me being lazy and unproductive. I've been so busy and feel so alone.

• Hugs
Reactions: OpheliasFlowers, Cathy Ames, Maaizr and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds so stressful what you are going through, I can imagine that it must be unbearable. I'm sorry that you are suffering so much, I also just want to peacefully pass away. This life really can be so awful. I wish you the best.

Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
I'm a college student who has had a ton of mental health issues. My room is a mess and I really need to start looking for a job or an internship for the summer. My head has been killing me and my grades are pretty bad right now. I just want to go to sleep forever. One of my roommates is sick of me being lazy and unproductive. I've been so busy and feel so alone.
College can definitely be overwhelming, depressing, and alienating. At least in the US (and maybe where you are) oftentimes there are actual resources available to help you, like counseling, a psychiatrist, coaching, tutoring, etc. Do you feel able to ask for some in-person help?

Reactions: 710 and Red Scare
Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
@Jack4230 how's it going? Were you able to get a decent night's sleep?

H

Hurt

Paragon
Nov 13, 2020
Same bro. I'm so sorry. Life sucks.

• Hugs
Reactions: OpheliasFlowers and Cathy Ames
Jack4230

Jack4230

Lame
Sep 8, 2019
@Jack4230 how's it going? Were you able to get a decent night's sleep?
Ya I guess. School is so stressful and I've been trying to get a job for the summer but have no work experience which makes it hard

• Hugs
Reactions: Cathy Ames