emptymiku

emptymiku

bokura wa inochi ni kirawarete iru
Mar 27, 2023
i don't want to do anything other than stare at my wall. i don't want to watch youtube, i don't want to listen to music, i don't want to play a video game, i don't want to draw, i don't want to do anything. just nothing. i can't take this anymore. but unfortunately i don't want to ctb

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, Pisceslilith, Zetsubou and 3 others
chr74

chr74

Student
Mar 29, 2023
yea im the same, its rough getting through the day as all i hope for is to be able to sleep again as soon as possible

i guess the technical term for what we have is: apathy and anhedonia

sucks

Reactions: Pisceslilith and Homo erectus
mypersonalhell

mypersonalhell

Mar 15, 2023
Relatable. In the last hour I have started 3 different video games and 2 different movies. Could not get past the into/menu. So tiresome..

redisblue

redisblue

"cut me clean, till i can't think anymore."
Feb 12, 2023
I've been the same many times, it's genuinely such a shit thing to be going through. I'm really sorry, I hope things start looking up for you, and if you need anyone to talk to, feel free to message me! Sending lots of hugs and love<3

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be really tiring being trapped in that situation, existing really is so awful. I personally could never see anything appealing about having to exist.

Reactions: Pisceslilith
Keysify

Keysify

Apr 4, 2023
Relatable, everything I do feels so draining and exhausting and I lack motivation to change because everything feels so pointless.