TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
I just looked at the "Facebook this day memories" function and apparently the 25. November 2013 was the day my girlfriend broke up with me we were together for 2½ years and now I am 24 years old and will never have a girlfriend ever again. It´s been 5 years it´s insane how fast time goes by just reading the comments from all of these people I used to know saying they are there for me and I can ALWAYS message them makes me feel so sad and nostalgic too, all the friends and loved and lost to see dozens of people caring about me and to see how I have no friends anymore life was so much better as a teenager (there were posts from 7 years ago too in that memory day).

I used to have so many friends and have no problems with girls I remember so vividly in my mid teens how I had so many friends that it wouldn´t be unusual for me to be texting with 3-4 people at the same time on Facebook or MSN (messenger) I literally couldn´t answer the people fast enough because I had so many conversations going at the same time that was how popular I was, I hang out with friends many times a week having so many fun adventures and making good memories and look at me now I have no friends, no passions, no life and a quote I often use to describe this is "I am just an empty shell of the person I once was"

I MISS MY CHILDHOOD, I MISS MY TEENAGE YEARS I MISS MY LIFE :aw:

Reactions: Winona, Justanotherconsumer, Roulette and 1 other person
Moony21

Moony21

Experienced
Nov 23, 2018
I am sorry that you miss this time... it was a lot easyer to find and to "hold" friends... a lot of them r now strangers for me. In my opinion it's getting harder and harder to sustain old friends.

Reactions: TheGoodGuy and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
I just looked at the "Facebook this day memories" function and apparently the 25. November 2013 was the day my girlfriend broke up with me we were together for 2½ years and now I am 24 years old and will never have a girlfriend ever again. It´s been 5 years it´s insane how fast time goes by just reading the comments from all of these people I used to know saying they are there for me and I can ALWAYS message them makes me feel so sad and nostalgic too, all the friends and loved and lost to see dozens of people caring about me and to see how I have no friends anymore life was so much better as a teenager (there were posts from 7 years ago too in that memory day).

I used to have so many friends and have no problems with girls I remember so vividly in my mid teens how I had so many friends that it wouldn´t be unusual for me to be texting with 3-4 people at the same time on Facebook or MSN (messenger) I literally couldn´t answer the people fast enough because I had so many conversations going at the same time that was how popular I was, I hang out with friends many times a week having so many fun adventures and making good memories and look at me now I have no friends, no passions, no life and a quote I often use to describe this is "I am just an empty shell of the person I once was"

I MISS MY CHILDHOOD, I MISS MY TEENAGE YEARS I MISS MY LIFE :aw:

If one girl likes you suddenly all girls like you. If none like you than none like you. You can probalyget a life again. It will just be difficult.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
I am sorry that you miss this time... it was a lot easyer to find and to "hold" friends... a lot of them r now strangers for me. In my opinion it's getting harder and harder to sustain old friends.
That is what also breaks my heart when I see my old best friend´s picture on social media and think how inseparable we were, we met at Kindergarden around age 3 and were together all the time up until we drifted apart from age 11 I had the best childhood in the world with this amazing friend and we had such marvelous adventures together as kids and now we are strangers and I really mean that, sure if we walk past each other we can say "hello" but to think to have such a huge bond with another human being and now just awkwardly say hello with some anxiety from my side. I mean we were really close and did EVERYTHING together back then as children I didn´t feel awkward or anxious with him he might as well have been my brother so it completely baffles my mind that a person I once was so comfortable I now have to feel awkward saying hello to.

Sorry that dragged out and I felt like I kept repeating myself I just don´t have anyone else to talk to about this and even if nobody reads this or understand what I am saying it feels good to vent just by typing it down to get it off my chest.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Johnnythefox
Moony21

Moony21

Experienced
Nov 23, 2018
That is what also breaks my heart when I see my old best friend´s picture on social media and think how inseparable we were, we met at Kindergarden around age 3 and were together all the time up until we drifted apart from age 11 I had the best childhood in the world with this amazing friend and we had such marvelous adventures together as kids and now we are strangers and I really mean that, sure if we walk past each other we can say "hello" but to think to have such a huge bond with another human being and now just awkwardly say hello with some anxiety from my side. I mean we were really close and did EVERYTHING together back then as children I didn´t feel awkward or anxious with him he might as well have been my brother so it completely baffles my mind that a person I once was so comfortable I now have to feel awkward saying hello to.

Sorry that dragged out and I felt like I kept repeating myself I just don´t have anyone else to talk to about this and even if nobody reads this or understand what I am saying it feels good to vent just by typing it down to get it off my chest.

I feeel you. In childhood there were a lot of happy moments and it's so hard to see that everything fall apart... it hurts so much. May I ask you why you guys aren't friends anymore? What happend?

worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
I'm sorry to hear that. "Anti-versaries" can be very painful. My last real relationship ended 4 years this past September. Feels bad man. I'll never be with anyone again. Btw, does Facebook have an option to disable the anniversary announcements?

Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018

Unfortunately that is life for most of us, people move on and maybe find pastures new. There's no one from my childhood that I hear from or see although some are on Facebook they don't bother looking you up. People who you were best friends with and created great memories with, yep life's a bitch.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Moony21
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
I feeel you. In childhood there were a lot of happy moments and it's so hard to see that everything fall apart... it hurts so much. May I ask you why you guys aren't friends anymore? What happend?
I can´t remember I just remember walking alone in recess at age 11 and thinking to myself me and my best friend Daniel are actually not best friends anymore I vividly remember it even the place where I walked when I thought about it.

Unfortunately that is life for most of us, people move on and maybe find pastures new. There's no one from my childhood that I hear from or see although some are on Facebook they don't bother looking you up. People who you were best friends with and created great memories with, yep life's a bitch.

It is also such a kick in the balls when I see my good friends I had as a child tag other people in comments it just a further reminder that everyone I used to be friends with all moved on with their life and met new people and got new friends while I lost everyone.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Johnnythefox