OvertheRainbeaux

OvertheRainbeaux

stuck down a rabbit hole of misery
Jan 1, 2020
Today my heart broke again. Well what was left of it anyways.

Thought things were somewhat looking up, the love of my life came back into my life just for me to sabotage it and him leave. Don't have nobody to blame but myself.

I've lost my job, I'm back at my moms, I have no money nor do I have ANY motivation to fix anything.

nobody cares about me, and I can't even care about myself.

I cannot wait to ctb. I'm so scared to do it though, I need to build up the courage.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, escapefromabuse, Soul and 8 others
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019

Thought things were somewhat looking up, the love of my life came back into my life just for me to sabotage it and him leave. Don't have nobody to blame but myself.

I've lost my job, I'm back at my moms, I have no money nor do I have ANY motivation to fix anything.

I cannot wait to ctb. I'm so scared to do it though, I need to build up the courage.
I am so sorry you are going through this. I just want to give you a great big hug!

No that we love you and care... and you are part of our family. :heart:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: OvertheRainbeaux, crybaby, Brick In The Wall and 1 other person
Thereisnothing

Thereisnothing

Enlightened
Jan 4, 2020

Sending you lots and lots of :heart: xx I understand that feeling scared, am like it right this minute.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: OvertheRainbeaux and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
If it's any consolation at all we care about you. Sounds like you've had a rough time lately. I hope things turn around for you honestly.

• Love
Reactions: OvertheRainbeaux