A

affirmatice

Aug 31, 2024
Not because of heartbreak.

Just because of everything. It just hurts so much. When I think of all that I could've done in this world, when I think of the unfair cards I've been dealt, when I think of how much love and amazing things I could've felt and given. When I think of how close I was to having everything I wanted

I think my heart hurts for myself. I'm in so much pain I don't know what to do. I can't keep living like this, it's so opposite to the human I could've been. I have so many dreams but I can't live them out when I feel like this.

And I can never escape what's going on with me. It's become so consuming. I even see it in my dreams constantly. Even when I'm asleep I cant forget about it.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: deadpoet, etherealspring, ApparentlyNot and 6 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really sounds like you've suffered a lot, I'm sorry you have to suffer so unbearably in this existence, to me it's just so cruel how there's all this pain and suffering. But anyway I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: ijustwishtodie
MisterOGBongWater

MisterOGBongWater

Student
Aug 30, 2023
I feel you. It's like the feeling of your heart sinking at a terrible realization, expect it's constant. I'm very sad to die

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
It's crazy coincidence that these exacts thoughts were going through my head, verbatim, right before I clicked over to see the new posts.

I was so close as well. Lost it all and too tired to claw back. Lost the desire to even do so. I just want to be dead. Living is so exhausting. We're all gonna eventually die anyways.

Last edited:
Reactions: ijustwishtodie
redkitsune98

redkitsune98

Broken beyond repair
Sep 2, 2024
Not because of heartbreak.

Just because of everything. It just hurts so much. When I think of all that I could've done in this world, when I think of the unfair cards I've been dealt, when I think of how much love and amazing things I could've felt and given. When I think of how close I was to having everything I wanted

I think my heart hurts for myself. I'm in so much pain I don't know what to do. I can't keep living like this, it's so opposite to the human I could've been. I have so many dreams but I can't live them out when I feel like this.

And I can never escape what's going on with me. It's become so consuming. I even see it in my dreams constantly. Even when I'm asleep I cant forget about it.
I feel the same way as you do