BringMeToLife

BringMeToLife

I'm stuck in here
Apr 13, 2023
I want one, then the other, and in the meantime I find more options that are impossible combinations of the previous two. I got lost in my own thoughts and I've never been so sick of myself. I'm disgusted with myself. I feel worse than if I'm lost in an unfamiliar place, and I deal with my mind every day. My head is overloaded. I'm thinking whether to voluntarily report to a mental hospital to be drugged. Maybe then it would be a little better. I want to get away from it all. I want to forget. Why is there no thought switch? I wish I could turn them off sometimes and turn them back on... I'm tired of deceiving myself. I don't know what's real and what's a lie anymore. I'm the biggest liar. So disgusting...

• Aww..
Reactions: Dead Meat
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existing in this world certainly can be torture but to me mental hospitals sound like horrific places that are best avoided and only lead to more suffering.

Pidgeons_Sparrows

Pidgeons_Sparrows

-flying rat
Apr 16, 2023
I want one, then the other, and in the meantime I find more options that are impossible combinations of the previous two. I got lost in my own thoughts and I've never been so sick of myself. I'm disgusted with myself. I feel worse than if I'm lost in an unfamiliar place, and I deal with my mind every day. My head is overloaded. I'm thinking whether to voluntarily report to a mental hospital to be drugged. Maybe then it would be a little better. I want to get away from it all. I want to forget. Why is there no thought switch? I wish I could turn them off sometimes and turn them back on... I'm tired of deceiving myself. I don't know what's real and what's a lie anymore. I'm the biggest liar. So disgusting...
Relatable, i too wish we just all had a built in switch that turned everything off for a while. I guess this is why alcohol and drugs are so popular among society.