• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

Metal Fan- Wants to hang Under The Oak
May 8, 2023
Complete information overload. I just got a job working as a Barista and my head hurts after the first day of training. I think I was able to get most of the information but, man, I was exhausted afterwards. My gut reaction wants me to bail but I want to try and stick to it. Suicidal ideation came back extremely fast though, I hate stress.

druggedonsurvival

druggedonsurvival

Student
Feb 8, 2024
I get that. I handle stress really poorly also, I guess that's why I've been procrastinating for a while on getting a job. Congrats on finding a job yourself, even if it is something as simple as a barista job. It's a commitment to moving forward in life.

(P.S., this is a pretty good thread for stress management exercises if you ever want to try that)

Reactions: EscSky
CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

Metal Fan- Wants to hang Under The Oak
May 8, 2023
I get that. I handle stress really poorly also, I guess that's why I've been procrastinating for a while on getting a job. Congrats on finding a job yourself, even if it is something as simple as a barista job. It's a commitment to moving forward in life.

(P.S., this is a pretty good thread for stress management exercises if you ever want to try that)
Thanks! Yeah, I've been working on trying to manage my anxiety and stress problems. I dunno how much progress I've really made but it's something.

• Love
Reactions: EscSky
ChoclateIsSweet

ChoclateIsSweet

ChocolateIsSweet
Mar 24, 2020
First days will always be stressful, first week and first month too especially in customer service. Good luck! May your tomorrow be calmer and may your drinks be delicious.

Reactions: Forveleth
arnxxx

arnxxx

Student
Mar 8, 2024
It's normal to be overwhelmed in your first day. It'll become better once you get used to it. Might take some weeks.

Reactions: Forveleth