C

cursedbynature64

Feb 23, 2024
Things in my life have taken a significant turn for the worst, and I've finally been pushed over the edge. I'm shaking from the fear but I know that even if I heal from what happened recently, my life is still a lost cause due a multitude of other factors.

I'm taking just SN, calculated for my body weight. I don't have AEs or anything like that. I haven't vomited in many years due to emetophobia so I'm hoping that will continue working in its prevention of throwing up. I have 2 bottles just in case.

If my family end up finding this. Please don't blame this site. I would've done it with or without it. With this site, at least my death won't be as painful as it might have otherwise been. My method before finding it was jumping off the local highway overpass and timing to be hit by a semi truck or bus.

If I end up chickening out and calling for help I'll probably post a comment in a few days. But I really hope I don't. I know this is what I want, despite how much my instincts might try to convince me otherwise.

Writing so much is just my way of delaying the inevitable. Once I click post I'm going to close out of this browser tab and drink the SN.

Wish me luck.
- C
I already threw up. Idk if there's enough for me to still die. If I don't I'll know in the morning. I don't have it in me to drink the second

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: weirdoldguy, sevennn, Decided98 and 21 others
zaxxy1810

zaxxy1810

Jul 30, 2024
I'm sorry that life has brought you this far, but I wish you the best of luck no matter what you decide. If you change your mind and call for help, let everything pass without consequences, and if you go all the way, I wish you a peaceful journey and all the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: Catch-22
maynoname

maynoname

Student
Aug 13, 2024
I hope everything went well for you and that you were able to find peace.

soontofindpeace

soontofindpeace

goodness, I can't wait to get out of here.
Sep 16, 2024
Things in my life have taken a significant turn for the worst, and I've finally been pushed over the edge. I'm shaking from the fear but I know that even if I heal from what happened recently, my life is still a lost cause due a multitude of other factors.

I'm taking just SN, calculated for my body weight. I don't have AEs or anything like that. I haven't vomited in many years due to emetophobia so I'm hoping that will continue working in its prevention of throwing up. I have 2 bottles just in case.

If my family end up finding this. Please don't blame this site. I would've done it with or without it. With this site, at least my death won't be as painful as it might have otherwise been. My method before finding it was jumping off the local highway overpass and timing to be hit by a semi truck or bus.

If I end up chickening out and calling for help I'll probably post a comment in a few days. But I really hope I don't. I know this is what I want, despite how much my instincts might try to convince me otherwise.

Writing so much is just my way of delaying the inevitable. Once I click post I'm going to close out of this browser tab and drink the SN.

Wish me luck.
- C
I already threw up. Idk if there's enough for me to still die. If I don't I'll know in the morning. I don't have it in me to drink the second
Best of luck on whichever choice you decide to make!

N

nasigoreng99

Aug 23, 2024
Hope you found your peace, my friend 💛

D

DOHARDTHINGS24

Experienced
Apr 30, 2024
I hope to either hear from you tomorrow or not hear from you tomorrow, if that makes sense.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best.

po1sentree

po1sentree

ᠭᠤᠨᠢᠭᠲᠠᠢ
Sep 14, 2024
i hope you find peace.

O

offbalance

Student
Dec 16, 2021

Wish me luck.
- C
Good luck

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Hope everything works out for you. Peace to you whether you're still with us, or if you've escaped your pain.

shadow999

shadow999

Student
Sep 6, 2024
Best wishes OP! Good luck whatever the outcome is.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Good luck! I hope you find peace!

nir

nir

26/F/Canada
Aug 18, 2024
Pls don't do it, pls get help
If ur religious, think abt the eternal hell and if ur not, think abt how it can get better and there r ppl who do/can care abt u
I know you mean well, but telling people to think about eternal hell in what could be their last moments is not helpful and might make them feel even more guilty/determined to die.

@ OP, how did it go after the vomiting?

• Love
Reactions: Decided98, benhuo_, Tony24 and 4 others
Davey40210

Davey40210

Even the stars make room for new stars
Sep 3, 2024
Hope you achieved your goal without suffering. RIP.

opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
are you still with us?

A

Anon7b8

Experienced
Aug 21, 2023
Hope you found peace whatever the result might be.

D

DOHARDTHINGS24

Experienced
Apr 30, 2024
I know you mean well, but telling people to think about eternal hell in what could be their last moments is not helpful and might make them feel even more guilty/determined to die.

@ OP, how did it go after the vomiting?
Do they mean well??? I don't think I could do a goodbye post knowing that's the last thing I might read. Not because I believe in hell AT ALL or would change my mind AT ALL, but because my last moments could be spent being judged in a judgement free zone. It breaks my heart. It's been playing on my mind all day. I hope OP is OK either way ♥️

Reactions: Asleepatlast, MxTuesday, Plato'sCaveDweller and 3 others