PlushieLover

PlushieLover

XII - THE HANGED MAN
Mar 24, 2021
I have like 4 different plans to kill myself and all of them are to good to be realistic. The one I have right now is:

1. Get a rope (a shitty one or a good one it does not matter)

2. Find a place to hang myself in an abandoned hotel

3. Tell my mom I'm going to visit a friend (I'll have until 1:00 PM to 8:00 PM to execute the plan)

4. Buy alcohol so I have the balls to actually end everything.

5. Hang myself with some sad music to make everything dramatic and hope that everything goes well.

That's the plan, it seems horrible I know but I'm running out of realistic options. I'm obviously scared as fuck now that I'm actually executing the plan so I don't know if I will have the guts to do it like that.

I'm just making this post so I don't feel so nervous but if someone heres just says "Don't do it, your plan is shit" I would take that as an excuse to not even trying. But come on, I'm sure everyone here has a so specific hyper high IQ plan to kill themselves but they can't do it because the circumstances are impossible or too fucking hard. I know that makes you feel safe and in control but is not useful if you really want to die. Sorry if I offended someone and thanks for reading my shit.

• Hugs
Reactions: O_oreo., Blondi, myopybyproxy and 11 others
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
No one preparing to ctb can be described as a pussy. šŸ–¤šŸ–¤

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Yinx, Passersby, Blondi and 11 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Suicide really is so difficult and you are not cowardly. More than anything I wish it was easier to leave this world. I have never wanted to be alive, but yet I am still here because of the lack of peaceful and reliable way to exit and the fear of failure. It is all so depressing. I know it can be awful living a life of misery and suffering. I wish you the best in whatever happens.

• Love
Reactions: Blondi, Deadly_Intention, Looooser and 5 others
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
It really is difficult. Do you feel like telling us why you want to ctb?

Reactions: Looooser, whatevs, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
PlushieLover

PlushieLover

XII - THE HANGED MAN
Mar 24, 2021
It really is difficult. Do you feel like telling us why you want to ctb?
I feel I can't control my own life or anything in general. Also nihilism made me lose all the enjoyment, why should I do anything if in the end everything is irrelevant. There are more reasons but the main ones are those.

• Hugs
Reactions: Looooser, som1 and not-2-b-the-answer
rationaltake

rationaltake

Sep 28, 2021
I feel I can't control my own life or anything in general. Also nihilism made me lose all the enjoyment, why should I do anything if in the end everything is irrelevant. There are more reasons but the main ones are those.
I can relate to this. I think we all have to ask ourselves if we really want to be dead. Do you have any desire to see if you can change your life?

Reactions: Looooser
PlushieLover

PlushieLover

XII - THE HANGED MAN
Mar 24, 2021
I can relate to this. I think we all have to ask ourselves if we really want to be dead. Do you have any desire to see if you can change your life?

Is way too late for a change man. I'm 100% sure that I don't want to exist. I already gave up, some people just are born wrong unfortunately.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Looooser, gigantocochlea, Journeytoletgo and 5 others
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
IMHO nobody really gets that depressed from philosophy alone, it seems to me a cover for personal issues. Most normies nowadays are nihilistic hedonists. It does harm them, though, that outlook, because suicide keeps rising and birth plummets. Harm as in the traditional idea of healthful life. Survive and reproduce.

Reactions: Looooser, PlushieLover and Chronicillness
rationaltake

rationaltake

Sep 28, 2021
Is way too late for a change man. I'm 100% sure that I don't want to exist. I already gave up, some people just are born wrong unfortunately.
Sadly I understand.

• Hugs
Reactions: PlushieLover
G

Graytaichi

Wizard
Feb 14, 2022
You are not pussy. SI is strong in every person

Reactions: Looooser, PlushieLover, Journeytoletgo and 2 others
NSA

NSA

Your friendly neighborhood agent
Feb 21, 2022
. But come on, I'm sure everyone here has a so specific hyper high IQ plan to kill themselves but they can't do it because the circumstances are impossible or too fucking hard. I know that makes you feel safe and in control but is not useful if you really want to die
Mine is approximately 8 months from now and I'm already having second thoughts. It's hard: over planning is almost certainly an SI thing, but you need a solid plan or you fail. And I do not want to fail.

In your case, I'd at least make sure I have a good rope and trial the procedure beforehand, just to foresee any issues. From my reading on here, hanging is pretty reliable, but not exactly a fun way to go if you mess it up.

Last edited:
Death is beautiful

Death is beautiful

Warlock
May 20, 2021
the same thing, I also planned this month, but it didn't work out

• Hugs
Reactions: Looooser and PlushieLover
J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
It is SCARY

Pau MP

Pau MP

Feb 22, 2022
Definitely it is not a walk in the park. Take your time, think thoroughly and leave no stone unturned. Wish all the best.

Reactions: PrisonBreak, Looooser and PlushieLover
H

HideUnusualDecision

Jun 23, 2021
some people just are born wrong unfortunately.
What does it mean in your case if you don't mind sharing? And no, you are not a pussy, and no, you didn't offend anyone.

PlushieLover

PlushieLover

XII - THE HANGED MAN
Mar 24, 2021
What does it mean in your case if you don't mind sharing?
I have never felt normal or functional, like I'm missing a piece on my brain or something. I don't know, is a weird feeling that makes me feel unfinished, maybe is because I'm bipolar or maybe is something else. I would like to explain myself better but I don't even know exactly what is wrong with me.
IMHO nobody really gets that depressed from philosophy alone, it seems to me a cover for personal issues.
I think it depends. My life is really boring and I have a lot of time with my thoughts so consequently, I torture myself thinking that everything I do is useless and that the world is indifferent towards everyone and everything. Also, I think that something in your brain gets fucked when you realize that the meaning you give to things are not actually real meaning. Like for example you love art and you wrote a beautiful song. That song for you means a whole world and is super special for you, but in the end it does not matter what much it means to you, to the world it means nothing. Sorry if I'm being pretentious lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deadly_Intention and VoidDesirer22
VoidDesirer22

VoidDesirer22

A dream inside a locked room
Sep 6, 2021
I have never felt normal or functional, like I'm missing a piece on my brain or something. I don't know, is a weird feeling that makes me feel unfinished, maybe is because I'm bipolar or maybe is something else. I would like to explain myself better but I don't even know exactly what is wrong with me.

I think it depends. My life is really boring and I have a lot of time with my thoughts so consequently, I torture myself thinking that everything I do is useless and that the world is indifferent towards everyone and everything. Also, I think that something in your brain gets fucked when you realize that the meaning you give to things are not actually real meaning. Like for example you love art and you wrote a beautiful song. That song for you means a whole world and is super special for you, but in the end it does not matter what much it means to you, to the world it means nothing. Sorry if I'm being pretentious lol.
It's not pretentious. That releaization can be really hard to fight through. Basically I think a lot of people are just able to zone it out, but with severe depression that is impossible.

Reactions: PlushieLover, myopybyproxy and Looooser
L

Looooser

My 2 cents
Feb 3, 2022
I don't think your plan sounds shit. That's one of the many plans I have as well. I think a lot of times I'm a pussy, I'm just cursed, or sometimes I just feel lazy about doing it. I seem to always put of ctb until tomorrow. I guess that's where Looooser comes from.

• Hugs
Deadly_Intention

Deadly_Intention

Apr 10, 2021
Agree to this so much!
It's not pretentious. That releaization can be really hard to fight through. Basically I think a lot of people are just able to zone it out, but with severe depression that is impossible.
I wish I could be one of those people who just zone stuff out... I agonize over things for years and that's not even an exaggeration, but I do have BPD so that explains it too