sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Nah this a grocery list not a prediction
You get your report using the calculator and then put it as well as other stuff into ChatGPT. Did you even read the thread I linked? 🙄 People have no reading comprehension skills fr fr

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
You get your report using the calculator and then put it into ChatGPT. Did you even read the thread I linked? 🙄 People have no reading comprehension skills fr fr
Dude, he's joking.

Reactions: UnluckyBastard
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Maybe your birth time is wrong? Btw, the calculator doesn't apply DST. My first calculation was wrong because I used the incorrect timezone
Well, after trying every city in the US with the same name as the one I was born in, none of them ever changed the likelihood of my marriage being arranged by my parents. I also tinkered with time zones and the specific time I was born (I know it was around 2-3 am) and none of those factors made my chance of my marriage not being arranged by my parents go anywhere below 100%. Might just be something wrong with the day I was born. :/

Actually I can kinda see how this makes sense. Since my marriage can only happen if my parents arrange it and there is no chance of that ever happening it means I will likely never get married. Good to know. 🙃

• Wow
Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Well, after trying every city in the US with the same name as the one I was born in, none of them ever changed the likelihood of my marriage being arranged by my parents. I also tinkered with time zones and the specific time I was born (I know it was around 2-3 am) and none of those factors made my chance of my marriage not being arranged by my parents go anywhere below 100%. Might just be something wrong with the day I was born. :/

Actually I can kinda see how this makes sense. Since my marriage can only happen if my parents arrange it and there is no chance of that ever happening it means I will likely never get married. Good to know. 🙃
Astrology needs your exact birth time to be accurate

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Astrology needs your exact birth time to be accurate
I tried every possible combination of times with the time zones and everything between 2-3 am so unless my mother lied to me about what time I was born it's what I'm stuck with. 😢

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I tried every possible combination of times with the time zones and everything between 2-3 am so unless my mother lied to me about what time I was born it's what I'm stuck with. 😢
I mean, astrology is pure bullshit so you shouldn't be taking any of the results you get too seriously in the first place...

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: zino and Dr Iron Arc
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I mean, astrology is pure bullshit so you shouldn't be taking any of the results you get too seriously in the first place...
I know, but it was still frustrating that I couldn't even manipulate it to get a better result. 😔

• Hugs
Reactions: EvisceratedJester
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
By the way.
Do you Asians see normally through your slanted eyes?

I'm not racist of course (I just don't like other races), but I'm curious about your perception of the world.
I wear prescription glasses these days so I see the world the same as all the round eyes people now.

Reactions: Agon321
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I wear prescription glasses these days so I see the world the same as all the round eyes people now.
Thank you for feeding my racist thirst for knowledge.
I appreciate your contribution to a better future.

But I recommend round eyes. They are better.

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc