• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Puddings

Puddings

Feb 9, 2019
So I'm home alone tonight and thought it would be a good time to get an idea if partial hanging will work for me or not. Somehow it just feels like in my gut the best option with regards to methods for me. But I will admit I have done some research but not masses and masses, because my brain feels fried for the last 6 months or so. Concentration and understanding technical terms is a huge issue right now.

Anyway I took this belt and closed the end of it in a window. I'm quite surprised that it was so secure. Then I put my head through the end (above my Adam's apple) and leaned forward with all my weight.

I felt it tighten and within seconds started getting blurry and blotchy vision and felt close to passing out. When I stood up straight i would feel a bit light headed but recover quite quickly.

So my question is if this is normal or is it just maybe the surge of emotions or my brain playing tricks on me?

For some reason I didn't think that this method would result in passing out so quickly. I am pretty sure that I would have passed out in a matter of seconds if I kept pushing my weight forward.

Just interested to know people's thoughts. And I thought to include a Pic of the belt to give better perspective and my dog... Coz she's cute.

Attachments

• DSC_2303.JPG
    DSC_2303.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 77
H

Hotsackage

Elementalist
Mar 11, 2019
Partial is hard to pull off. I get the same as you. Light headed, dizzy etc. Gotta close that artery

Reactions: Frostypigeon and Puddings
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
poor dogo gonna miss u :(

• Aww..
Reactions: ArtVandelay, Puddings, Seaghost and 1 other person
Puddings

Puddings

Feb 9, 2019
poor dogo gonna miss u :(

Hence why it's so hard. I know at least my husband will be here for our animals should I leave. I would never ever ctb if I didn't have him to care for them. Shelters or rehoming is never an option for me.

CrappyMJ

CrappyMJ

Apr 2, 2019
I tried partial and had the exact same symptoms. Passed out within 10-15 seconds. If the rope didn't snap, I would be dead.

Reactions: lemon17
Frostypigeon

Frostypigeon

Likes breadcrumbs
Mar 7, 2019
This is the method I'm trying, would a yoga strap do the trick?

Divine Trinity

Divine Trinity

Pugna Vigil
Mar 20, 2019
A little pissed, I was stuck between a door or window, went with door but wasn't success (experiment not attempt).

I'll try window next.