TowerRoad

TowerRoad

Apr 21, 2023
Karma could be a bitch. What happens after death? reincarnation? limbo? oblivion? What if karma punishes me for taking my own life
"If god exists he will have to beg for my mercy".
I will tell him also "why do you care about me in this huge and vast universe with thousands of other planets and galaxies I OWN MY DESTINY thank you very much..."

Last edited:
E

Escapee

Student
Jan 14, 2023
Hmm. That sounds pretty good. Perhaps I should adopt this mindset.

But how do you explain stuff like this?

He completely healed her.

You can pm me if you want to ta
Ah that's all true. It just makes me worry is all. Again I wish I could believe there is no hell like you could but I've been brainwashed to say the

Karma could be a bitch. What happens after death? reincarnation? limbo? oblivion? What if karma punishes me for taking my own life

I will tell him also "why do you care about me in this huge and vast universe with thousands of other planets and galaxies I OWN MY DESTINY thank you very much..."
He cares Because he created you. But know this he is not responsible for my suffering. It is my enemy that make me suffer. But I am asking why can't he help me. That I don't know but I know I will never suffer once I am gone. I Wil live in peace, joy and relief with him. You may not want to believe this and it is up to yo. I am just stating the truth if any body care about the truth.

Reactions: nosoul
TowerRoad

TowerRoad

Apr 21, 2023
You can pm me if you want to ta

He cares Because he created you. But know this he is not responsible for my suffering. It is my enemy that make me suffer. But I am asking why can't he help me. That I don't know but I know I will never suffer once I am gone. I Wil live in peace, joy and relief with him. You may not want to believe this and it is up to yo. I am just stating the truth if any body care about the truth.
or maybe I was a sinner or a bad person in my previous life and now I'm paying for that...

N

nosoul

Arcanist
Apr 1, 2023

I would ask for forgiveness and to hang out with Robin Williams but with my emotions healed

hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
No matter how many centuries go bu, we will never know. When we die we head to the unknown. Gotta be courageous to face the consequences of our own actions. I hope I hope for real there is nothing else. If there is reincarnation for example, that would be the definition of hell because then life would keep repeating .

Octavia

Octavia

“I’d… rather kill myself.”
Mar 4, 2023
I must admit that the idea of ending up in Hell scares me a little bit as well… I used to be Christian, but I no longer believe in a benevolent god anymore due to how awful the world can be.

• Aww..
Reactions: ultrasharpy123456
SpiderLink

SpiderLink

they/them
Apr 3, 2023
I can't ctb today because even though my brother's asleep I am eating a Jamaican beef patty and that's my first meal of the day so since I just ate I can't use my SN.

Anyways, watching some pastors cast out demons and seeing the people violently shake makes me question my own faith. It's like, "What if al the Christianity stuff is real?" I don't want it to be real but how can you make up what those people experience in those churches?

I don't want to go to hell.
I don't know how to feel about it. I'm catholic, I can't see myself going to hell. Id just hope if there's truly a god that they would understand why I took this path to leave this world, I haven't harmed or hurt anyone, I'm too kind of a person to even try, I literally can't lol. Idk, I just wish there really wasn't religion because to me, it just pushes people in box's and people pull the "and it says in the Bible" as a weapon for someone, the Bible has been altered many times, not everything in it is true imo. Sorta like wikapida lol. And because of that, people r so worshiped to their religion, they believe everything in it (not everyone tho, but certainly super SUPER religious people) people r not as accepting because it says something in the Bible. Everyone should be kind to one another, no matter what, doesn't matter what they did or still do or who they r. Everyone should be respected, especially if u don't know the bigger picture. Because I think, God is accepting of all, he cares and loves everyone no matter what differences, what they look like, who they identify as etc etc (at least that's what I've been told).

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Don't worry , we are already in hell.

exploitedbacteria

exploitedbacteria

DESTROY THE VESSEL
Apr 5, 2023
It's all based on myth. There is nothing separating Jesus from Dionysus, Hercules or Horus… they are all based on archetypes.

Even if there really was a god you have to realize that we are one with it, we are a part of it, we would be punishing ourselves.

There is an argument against suicide in the sense that you aren't accomplishing anything, but that has little to do with an afterlife punishment I suppose. In one way or another I'm convinced that we don't really ever die in a way and that suicide is a joke, we aren't accomplishing anything, just changing circumstances.

momdontcryplease

momdontcryplease

Apr 15, 2023
no proof Christianity is the one true religion. before it even existed the Romans thought suicide was an honourable thing to do in certain circumstances

but if u do believe in Christianity, didn't King Saul kill himself but was let into heaven anyway?

kazehayachan

kazehayachan

kazehaya
Aug 10, 2023
Another possible Christian interpretation is that suicide is a sin but sins have been forgiven for 2000 years.
sins are forgiven if i ask for forgiveness after committing them, if im dead ,i cant ask for forgiveness ,can i?

whyyoulooklikethat

whyyoulooklikethat

Aug 7, 2023
I am a Christian, and I do not believe for an instant that God would punish someone with eternal torment for self-deletion. Many scholars have written about this, and there is no Biblical support to the claim that suicides are damned. The Catholic Church holds suicide to be "wrong", but it does not state that victims of suicide will go to hell.
I haven't read the Bible in quite a while, so why do people say it's an unforgivable sin?

John Ryder

John Ryder

"You're a smart kid...you'll figure it out."
Jul 7, 2023
I haven't read the Bible in quite a while, so why do people say it's an unforgivable sin?
Depending on denomination and who you ask the sole unforgivable sin is supposedly renouncing god's name. Worth also considering the very conceit of a fire and brimstone hell is a relatively recent development in Christian scripture, based on an evolving interpretation of Sheol from old testament and Hebrew Bible