F

fisil

Arcanist
Mar 9, 2019
JusT why? It's not fair there is no good. Bust creat someone to suffer there is no god.

Reactions: PrisonBreak, hopelessdreams, waitingforrest and 15 others
AmbleNorth

AmbleNorth

Mar 28, 2019
They didn't do it to hurt you, fisil. They thought you were to prosper and be happy. And it's not your fault that you didn't. Don't go down that road with your parents. It's a complete dead-end.

• Aww..
Reactions: waitingforrest, Hate you, xo777 and 11 others
C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019
What a title...

Yeah I get upset at the fact i was born too. But how would have anyone known id end up being a fuck up? No one's fault here really. But i should've ended things a lot sooner

Reactions: hopelessdreams, Journeytoletgo, FractalTears and 10 others
brighter

brighter

Warlock
Jan 22, 2019
:pfff::pfff::pfff:

Reactions: Lookingforhelp93, Circles, Xaphous and 2 others
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
I can understand how you feel given that I pretty much support antinatalism and the voluntary human extinction movement...

Reactions: Life interrupted, markimobzzdeasui, Lethe and 10 others
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Only problem with my parents breeding is they both had mental disorders. My mother couldn't bond, low empathy, and a covert narcissist. My father was also psychologically disturbed and abusive. These people tend to attract each other and spread the dysfunction and poverty onto the next generation since they don't seek help or think there's anything wrong with themselves. Conditions for kids get worse the more the state tries to intervene in the economy, screwing with normal gender roles, the family, marriage, divorce, charity. Normally there is more community cohesion when u have less state intervention and kids are safer.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Maaizr, Wayfaerer, woxihuanni and 9 others
lastNamePicked

lastNamePicked

Apr 3, 2019
do you feel your sex drive ? this is what made your father do it. 500 million years of evolution made sure to implement the reproducing drive deeeeeeeeply into life.

Reactions: locked*n*loaded, Numbtopain97, Final Escape and 5 others
seekingoblivion

seekingoblivion

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
Eww. But yeah I hate that mine did the same thing. Eww though.

• Yay!
Reactions: AutumnEmbers, Final Escape, Xaphous and 3 others
Noitu x Love

Noitu x Love

Lone Wolf
Feb 13, 2019
I make no excuses for dysfunction. Cite biology or whatever. If you have any kind of illness and it has the possibility of affecting the child, you've no right to reproduce. Even if you're totally healthy but for some reason aren't a good parent, you've no right to reproduce.

That's the end of it.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Lethe, Wayfaerer and 10 others
Xaphous

Xaphous

hikikomori
Nov 11, 2018
Atleast they didn't record it and give it as a gift for your 21st birthday.

I think people should think twice before they procreate, if you're not financially stable, mentally well and can't provide them a good life maybe you shouldn't?

• Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: locked*n*loaded, AngelGirl, HelpPlease and 5 others
H

hegesias

Apr 4, 2019
I blame my parents for my suffering. They should never had a children.

Reactions: Hollowman, WitheringAway, NoOneKnows and 9 others
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Atleast they didn't record it and give it as a gift for your 21st birthday.

I think people should think twice before they procreate, if you're not financially stable, mentally well and can't provide them a good life maybe you shouldn't?
Did... did yours... uh... do..?

• Yay!
Reactions: littlelady774, CatLove56, throwaway777 and 2 others
Chalken

Chalken

Decaying
Nov 20, 2018
Both of my parents are neurotypical, supportive and caring, as are my two siblings, yet I still developed anxiety and depression. I didn't have the best childhood, but it wasn't bad. I never fit in with any groups of my peers though. I was quiet and shy. There wasn't any abuse, besides the usual scolding. I wish I had never been born, but they could've never known I'd end up like this. Or maybe they could've known if they thought more about procreating and the risks it brings. I'm not necessarily angry at them, as they did their best raising me, but still, I wish hadn't been born. At lest I know for sure that I won't bring any children into this world no matter what.

Reactions: CursedForDisaster, Circles, Xaphous and 1 other person
CatLove56

CatLove56

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
i do resent my parents everyday for bringing me here

Reactions: WitheringAway, Journeytoletgo, letmeseethedeath and 7 others
P

Psilo

Arcanist
Dec 29, 2018
My life sucks, because I suck, ain't nobody else's fault.

But at least I was the fastest spermatozoid, maybe I'm not that much of a looser after all!? No I take that back, I really am...

• Hugs
Reactions: locked*n*loaded, letmeseethedeath, Xaphous and 2 others
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Yeah I don't hold it against my own parents for conceiving me, and in fact, I don't think it is most people's fault for doing what our species have been doing due to the biological programming that is within all humans, including sex. Also, most people work under the assumption that their offspring will prosper and enjoy life. Now mind you, I'm not saying this to be pro-life or pro-natalist, in fact, I'm pro-choice and anti-natalist. I personally don't plan to have any offspring, especially given how fucked up this world is and if I ever experience sex, I'd take all the safety I can, condoms, dental dams, and what not.

Reactions: CursedForDisaster, AutumnEmbers, Circles and 3 others
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
haha No, it just came to my weird brain and I typed that, a bad shot at humor
"Happy birthday, son, here's all the sex ed you'll ever need! And your first real mental scarring!
Sniff
I'm so proud of ya, boy!"

:pfff:

• Yay!
Reactions: Message In A Bottle, Numbtopain97, Xaphous and 1 other person
_milo

_milo

Mar 16, 2019
I don't know if I was click baited or not.

Reactions: Circles
Xaphous

Xaphous

hikikomori
Nov 11, 2018
Any legitimate good reason for bringing another human on this planet? None.

Reactions: Lethe, letmeseethedeath, ArtVandelay and 3 others
N

NOT

Experienced
Apr 16, 2019
You were the fastest spermatozoide.
Yeeeey..

• Yay!
Reactions: FractalTears, AutumnEmbers, Final Escape and 1 other person
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
You were the fastest spermatozoide.
Yeeeey..
Lol!
Any legitimate good reason for bringing another human on this planet? None.
Depends, but it is a big risk depending on what your circumstances are. If u have the opportunity it could be great in the right situation.

Last edited:
C

CursedForDisaster

Student
Apr 1, 2019
It sucks that we were brought here but most of us can't blame anyone but ourselves with how we continue to conduct our lives. I know my parents love me, they want the best for me and would do anything for me but it's my choice not to accept. We were just delt a bad hand of cards if we hate life as much as we do. Don't blame the dealer, blame the game

Only Me Here

Only Me Here

Apr 29, 2019
Well that subject line captured my interest more then any other has. Do you work in marketing?

Reactions: ArtsyDrawer, fisil, ArtVandelay and 2 others
sunny.sativa

sunny.sativa

organic
Apr 2, 2019
I guess the title wasn't necessary so I couldn't fully appreciate your post.

But I guess what can you do about it.. being born, i mean, besides complain..

Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
Am I wrong for wanting to respond to the title with "who hasn't?" I know, it's a dick move outside the right setting. But I agree completely with the post.

Reactions: Numbtopain97, stellabelle, fisil and 1 other person
R

Realityisawful

Student
Apr 25, 2019
Study antinatalism.

Reactions: FractalTears and fisil
A

Alan James

Arcanist
Apr 11, 2019
I have bad genes, all my diseases are genetic and they are from birth, I was sentenced to suffering and humiliation before birth. It's impossible to change genes so there's no cure for me, I'm genetic trash. My parents are guilty of everything and the system that allows everyone to reproduce because they need more wage slaves.

I didn't like the fascists and the Reich, but I was so mad with endless suffering that I became a fanatic of the Reich, eugenics and tough birth control. Radical anti-natalist.

Reactions: FractalTears, Xaphous, letmeseethedeath and 1 other person
S

Sailfisher

F’ing A
Apr 19, 2019
Interesting when they blame you for their problems. That's the worst. Didn't ask to exist.

Reactions: WorthlessTrash, lofticries, FractalTears and 3 others