CellarBoy

CellarBoy

I hope my dead body traumatizes you all.
Mar 23, 2023
My family has began to give up on me, and I can tell they are. They don't care if I take my own life anymore. Whenever I go to them to speak about my mental health, they make fun of me, calling me crazy, or just telling me to end my life already if I want to so much. But there is this one girl I know, I like her romantically. Even if she doesn't return those feelings, I know it would effect her, which makes it hard for me to kill myself. On my last attempt, she was the only one in the hospital with me. She actually cares, even when my family doesn't.

Don't get me wrong, I'm thankful and grateful for her, but it would be much better for her if I were gone. I'm not a good person, and I'm going through legal troubles at the moment, and I don't want her to have the deal with the stress that I could be possibly locked up in prison either. This is honestly one of the hardest decisions I've ever made in my life, and I hope you guys can help me out here.

• Aww..
Reactions: Memoka
Memoka

Memoka

The Galaxy Mage
Mar 21, 2023
I believe that everyone deserves to be happy.
But I never felt any attachment to people.
Do you love her a lot?

CellarBoy

CellarBoy

Mar 23, 2023
I believe that everyone deserves to be happy.
But I never felt any attachment to people.
Do you love her a lot?
I have strong feelings for her, but I know I wont be happy, even if I were to be with her. Even thinking that I had a chance is wishful thinking.

Memoka

Memoka

The Galaxy Mage
Mar 21, 2023
You are not perfect, neither is she.
You can cut ties with your family. if they don't help you.

CellarBoy

CellarBoy

Mar 23, 2023
I know I'm not perfect, and I know she isn't either, I've accepted that, but I wont be happy, I'll never be happy. Not with her, not with anyone. I don't believe that I'll ever be happy, no matter the circumstances, which is why I'm considering suicide.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That really does sound like a difficult situation to be in, but after all it has to be a personal decision deciding what is best and it's very much understandable wishing to finally be free from the hell that is existing. But anyway, best of luck.