• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

takeyourshotfunboy

takeyourshotfunboy

Smile...
Oct 11, 2019
For some background, my ex, let´s call her Amy, does have a history of lying a lot and/or telling me things that just seemed unlikely (she had a girlfriend who was in a coma, she was in a car crash with her friend and the friend died, saying that she´s never dated and then saying that she had dated like 20 people before me, stuff like that). She also recently told me that she works near a bridge and in 4 years she is going to jump off it.

Yesterday a girl from my friend group, let's call her Valerie, comes up to me, sort of cradling Amy in her arms. I notice that Amy is bleeding through her sleeves. I freak out of course. I pull Valerie aside. She tells me that Amy went to the bathroom and cut herself and she doesn´t know why. The funny thing is that both me and Valerie have experiences with self harm and yet neither of us know what to do. I ask Valerie if I should call or tell someone, she says no because Amy has been to the hospital before and it didn´t help her (which I get because I´ve been there before and it didn´t help me in the long run either. I bring Amy some bandages and she says she can put them on herself. She then proceeds to run to the bathroom, possibly to cut more. Me and Valerie just sort of sit there dumbfounded.

Is this some sort of cry for help or is she just an attention whore? Advice?

Marriedwithsuicide

Marriedwithsuicide

31 year old who probably shouldn't still be here
Mar 24, 2019
For some background, my ex, let´s call her Amy, does have a history of lying a lot and/or telling me things that just seemed unlikely (she had a girlfriend who was in a coma, she was in a car crash with her friend and the friend died, saying that she´s never dated and then saying that she had dated like 20 people before me, stuff like that). She also recently told me that she works near a bridge and in 4 years she is going to jump off it.

Yesterday a girl from my friend group, let's call her Valerie, comes up to me, sort of cradling Amy in her arms. I notice that Amy is bleeding through her sleeves. I freak out of course. I pull Valerie aside. She tells me that Amy went to the bathroom and cut herself and she doesn´t know why. The funny thing is that both me and Valerie have experiences with self harm and yet neither of us know what to do. I ask Valerie if I should call or tell someone, she says no because Amy has been to the hospital before and it didn´t help her (which I get because I´ve been there before and it didn´t help me in the long run either. I bring Amy some bandages and she says she can put them on herself. She then proceeds to run to the bathroom, possibly to cut more. Me and Valerie just sort of sit there dumbfounded.

Is this some sort of cry for help or is she just an attention whore? Advice?
In all honesty it could be both. I've seen both sides and I've honestly frog marched people to the dr and fought for real help