MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
So for the past few days I've already attempted to hang myself, ofc I'm alive, I currently feel hopeless, i know my life won't get better no matter how hard I try, I'm 18 and I know I have a hole life ahead of me, but I can't try anymore. I will miss out on what it will be liked to be married, go on a first date, make out with someone etc. but idc, I'm so tired, I wanna die, I'm too poor to buy sn, when I get my allowance, cause I can't get a job, I'm gonna buy a climbing rope, and start making my final preparations

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sannti, Praestat_Mori, alonely and 4 others
Nervosomnifer

Nervosomnifer

I wish I wasn't born a linear human
Jul 6, 2023
So for the past few days I've already attempted to hang myself, ofc I'm alive, I currently feel hopeless, i know my life won't get better no matter how hard I try, I'm 18 and I know I have a hole life ahead of me, but I can't try anymore. I will miss out on what it will be liked to be married, go on a first date, make out with someone etc. but idc, I'm so tired, I wanna die, I'm too poor to buy sn, when I get my allowance, cause I can't get a job, I'm gonna buy a climbing rope, and start making my final preparations
I get you, man.. I'm 19, been quite lucky with my exams.. Could have a bright future somewhat..but I just don't feel like adjusting to the climate of the society. The strings that bind me, both societal and biological make life seem like something that is undesirable. I just don't want to struggle being in such a pitiful and limited shell anymore..

• Hugs
Reactions: MrDarkness
Torabol

Torabol

Student
Apr 15, 2023
It's a shame that you're stuck here suffering, hopefully you can figure things out for your life or exit. I'm leaving soon, so I'll look for you at the bus stop

MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
I get you, man.. I'm 19, been quite lucky with my exams.. Could have a bright future somewhat..but I just don't feel like adjusting to the climate of the society. The strings that bind me, both societal and biological make life seem like something that is undesirable. I just don't want to struggle being in such a pitiful and limited shell anymore..
exactly, all I have is my family and 1 other friend, honestly my brother could succeed better, I was always the fuck up younger who complains all the time and destroy everything I touch

Nervosomnifer

Nervosomnifer

I wish I wasn't born a linear human
Jul 6, 2023
exactly, all I have is my family and 1 other friend, honestly my brother could succeed better, I was always the fuck up younger who complains all the time and destroy everything I touch
my mother is the sole reason why I'm still living here. She doesn't deserve the pain I could cause her due to the trust she places into me.. She isn't the one to blame for the world outlook I developed over the years

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand just feeling so tired of everything, to me it's really understandable just wishing to escape from all the suffering that existing brings. But anyway I wish you the best with your plans.