SunnysSunset

SunnysSunset

it is what it is
Feb 5, 2023
Title. She's the only thing keeping me alive. I will do everything in my power to keep her healthy and happy, and when she dies, that's when I will CTB. I can't do this anymore.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: rationaltake, Laivirt, AerialBoundaries and 13 others
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
V sorry this cruel world bio make suffer dog, v sorry understand pain

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat and SunnysSunset
LocalAngel

LocalAngel

Lost, wanting out.
Feb 7, 2023
That's so horrible, i'm sorry you, and her have to go through this... i really do hope she can manage to live, if that's possible

And i... really can't blame you for wanting to CTB if that were to happen. It's so disheartening...

• Love
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds like such a painful situation to be in, it's just so incredibly unfair how such suffering is able to exist in this world. But anyway I wish you the best of luck.

• Love
toro

toro

dr pepper drinker
Feb 11, 2023
im so sorry :( i hope your baby is OK, stay strong for them, i would feel the same for any of my cats, i hope only the best for both of you!!

• Love
Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
I'm very sorry too, I also absolutely love dogs. It's more than understandable when the one you care for most is gone you lose the will to live.

• Love
LateForTheBus

LateForTheBus

Experienced
Feb 7, 2023
I'm so very sorry. An aggressive cancer took my dog suddenly just over 4 months ago. She was the only reason I was hanging on. Now, I'm just trying to get things in order so I can ctb. So. I understand completely and am sending love to you and your doggie.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Laivirt, SunnysSunset and Dead Meat
Dead Meat

Dead Meat

DOOMED
Oct 10, 2018
I'm so sorry I know how hard it is to lose a precious pet, sending you Love @SunnysSunset

• Love
Reactions: rationaltake, aSilentVoice and SunnysSunset
D

Dominicka

Dec 22, 2021
Title. She's the only thing keeping me alive. I will do everything in my power to keep her healthy and happy, and when she dies, that's when I will CTB. I can't do this anymore.
I'm hanging on for a pet, too. My beloved dog, my best friend in the whole world died 2 years ago and now I'm hanging on for my cat to go. Then I will join them both.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: SunnysSunset, LateForTheBus, Laivirt and 1 other person
A

aSilentVoice

a quiet place
Dec 8, 2022
I'm so sorry about your dog. 💜

• Love
Reactions: SunnysSunset
A

AerialBoundaries

The Songs of Distant Earth.
Sep 18, 2022
Sending you my love and anybody else going through this heartbreaking situation.❤️

• Love
Laivirt

Laivirt

No one is going to save you.
Feb 5, 2023
My rabbit died of cancer two weeks ago. Like you, he was the only reason I had to get out of bed everyday. Now every day is just a gray, empty haze.

Not much to say other than I'm sorry you're going through this. I hope your dog makes it through.

• Love