RockCandy

RockCandy

Lover
Aug 22, 2023
My dad and stepmom blame me for their problems and drinking. He told me I've ruined their lives. I plan to end my life after graduation. I'm so tired of being blamed for everything.

• Hugs
Reactions: baller, Socrates Respecter, Ash and 1 other person
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
You have very shitty parents for blaming you - who wasn't asked at all to be their child - for their problems. That's a really disgusting behavior. No doubt, you have the right to end your life but maybe you can leave your toxic home after graduation? I hope you find peace with whatever you decide to do.

Reactions: accountnamerequired and Ash
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
My dad and stepmom blame me for their problems and drinking. He told me I've ruined their lives. I plan to end my life after graduation. I'm so tired of being blamed for everything.
Find that hilariously ironic from the man that probably ruined yours

D

Dayrain

Arcanist
Feb 3, 2023
After 50 physical life gets destroyed by nature. That a life of an "elderly" could get destroyed by a child is absurd.

Last edited:
S

Socrates Respecter

Apr 23, 2023
dont listen to them they sound like selfish pricks to me
its not worth it