nawee

nawee

nawee
Mar 19, 2023
He doesnt want to pay childsupport(in sweden you pay it until 21 especially if you havent payed anything while seperated while your child was still a minor), talked bad about my mother to child protective services and to my psychiatrist as a revenge for it. I told him not to talk to me again if he's going to do all that, mentally abuse my mom and weaponizing her own kids that she raised not him. And all he says "But of course, if you don't want it, I can't force someone to do what they don't want.", he didn't even fight for me or anything. He never cared about me from the start, ever since I was a child he's always argued with me, physically abused me at some points, when I turned 12 he moved out of the house and was out of my life for almost 4 years until he finally decided to talk to me again. It was fine until he began arguing with my mom about stupid shit, his witch of a girlfriend hit my mom cause she was jealous of her allthough my mother has her own boyfriend? What do I expect anyway, he knows his step children more than me, even his step daugthers boyfriend which he admitted to. If we're outside and his step children are included, I'm just not included in the conversation, doesnt talk to me like at all unless they leave to do something. My dad just never cared enough to keep me, doesn't care if Im gone or dead, he doesnt see me as human or as his child. I just wish my dad cared for me like he shouldve, honestly suicide just looks better and better as time passes

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Sannti
smpkie

smpkie

ticking bomb
May 25, 2023
Oh dear, I'm so sorry you had to go through this. I wish you the best and I hope you find peace if that's what you're looking for.

• Love
Reactions: nawee
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
So many humans really are so unnecessarily cruel, it's awful how they create suffering all for the sake of it and it's really understandable just wishing to be free from everything, to me death certainly is the only relief. But anyway I wish you the best.

• Love
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
It so awful what you have to endure and it makes me angry when parents produce children and then they don't care about them. I can only send you a big *virtual hug* now and I hope you can find peace!

• Hugs