idontfeellikeimreal

idontfeellikeimreal

Aug 21, 2023
I'm currently going through a lot. I just broke up with my partner a few days ago, and it wasn't easy. I shared with my new friends the things he did to me.

I had bruises from him. He didn't hit me, but he grabbed my arms, and I had some bruises on my waist as well. I'm still extremely hurt. I trusted him and opened up about my past, and he completely disregarded my boundaries.

I am devastated. I miss the person I fought to be with. I genuinely put in so much effort to start a relationship with him. I loved his hugs and the way he touched me. He didn't abuse the trust I placed in him at first. We had only been dating for two months, but during that time, he r-worded me five times, and when he wasn't doing that, he sexually assaulted me in other ways.

He constantly pressured me for oral sex, which I consistently refused. When he asked why, I explained that it made me uncomfortable, yet he continued to ask. He even tried to coerce me into it when I was drunk. Even in that state, I told him to wait, but he got frustrated and continued to push.

We share a passion for riding motorcycles, but he wanted to take my bike and insisted that I ride his. I felt uncomfortable because I love my bike deeply and don't want to ride anything else until I get a larger one for myself.

My new friends encouraged me to break up with him, and while I feel some relief, I also miss having someone to love. I just want to feel loved. At the same time, I fear that no one will ever fall in love with me for who I truly am, rather than for my appearance.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Nothing87, Praestat_Mori and 3 others
pain6batch9

pain6batch9

Chronic
Aug 25, 2024
I hate when people treat people like this because they feel entitled to demand things from people. Demand the very soul of a person.

I'm extremely, profoundly sorry this happened to you. This is heinous behaviour and he deserves to be alone for the rest of his life.

Over time, you'll feel batter about having survived this, I'm sure. I hope you find love on your motorcycle, true love, and ride off into the sunset with the person you deserve to be with. Someone who deserves your love, without having to make demands on you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Nothing87, Praestat_Mori, idontfeellikeimreal and 1 other person
idontfeellikeimreal

idontfeellikeimreal

Aug 21, 2023
I hate when people treat people like this because they feel entitled to demand things from people. Demand the very soul of a person.

I'm extremely, profoundly sorry this happened to you. This is heinous behaviour and he deserves to be alone for the rest of his life.

Over time, you'll feel batter about having survived this, I'm sure. I hope you find love on your motorcycle, true love, and ride off into the sunset with the person you deserve to be with. Someone who deserves your love, without having to make demands on you.
That absolutely made my day. Thank you for such sweet words <3

• Hugs
Reactions: Nothing87 and pain6batch9