C

cocainenosejobs

A little lost but going home
Feb 21, 2022
I am so tired and I am just waiting for my N to ship but I don't feel like I can't that long it hurts so bad. I don't think I can wait. I think i'm going to leave this Sunday after meeting with my priest. I really want to wait for N so I know it will all really be over and I can't quite mess it up.

I'm just really sad because when I was younger I thought I could really beat my depression and that everything would be okay but it never got better.

Today the person who said they don't mind me venting ignored my messages and messaged me on snapchat asking for nudes. I know i'm a sex worker and I should be used to it but I just really wanted someone to care and he was the last person who I had never slept with and I knew wouldn't tell. It just hurts being nothing. I hate being a toy.

Things never get better and I tried my hardest to grasp onto every reason to stay but I just can't wait anymore i'm leaving soon. I think I am going to treat myself to a nice hotel and drop off my kitten at my parent's house with lots of pets and kisses before. I'm sure i'll see my fluffy buddy in another life.

I love my cat so fucking much but it just hurts so bad, it's unbearable and as much as I love him I just need to rest.
I hope he forgets me, it kills me knowing he will wait for me to come home to give him treats and cuddles.
He kept me here for a year longer than I planned. He deserved an owner that would stay for the rest of his life, he deserves better and he will have better but I just wish it could have been me.

I'm used and just a stupid fucktoy to everyone even ones who I thought genuinely liked me. I'm just exhausted and so scared but I know I will never feel like this again. Soon everything is going to feel better, I won't have my body, i'll feel clean and I will never hurt like this again. It will all be okay. As much as I love my cat I can't wait for the supplies to come.

So now i'm cuddling the stuffed animal I was given given when I was a toddler and i'm going to send the photos the man asked for I don't know why. He left me on read after I said okay that I would. The man who groomed me as a teen sent me a message asking how I was and I told him fine.

But it's okay soon I am going to feel so much better. I hope so.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Brokensaddle, ColorlessTrees, Rational man and 1 other person
Frog

Frog

Jan 4, 2022
That's sickening. You deserve so much better. I know how you feel, though. It always starts with exploiting your vulnerabilities to get sexual favors. This should be a sanctuary away from that kind of exploitation, but it never can be, because people are dicks. I'm so sorry you've been used so cruelly. Your kitty sounds like a delightful fluffball, though. Give him a lot of love. He loves you too. You're not dirty or stupid or worthless.

If you really have to leave, then by all means, go out however you need to. I'm just really sorry about your circumstances and enraged by the men who used you. And I'm really sad your kitty will be separated from you.

• Love
Reactions: cocainenosejobs and ColorlessTrees
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry for all the suffering you have been through. Some people are just so cruel. I know that it can be unbearable when everything is hopeless. I wish you the best and I hope you find what you are looking for.

• Love
Reactions: cocainenosejobs