• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

• Twitter/X is a shitty platform that no one should ever use: Read More here
LostBoy20

LostBoy20

waiting for the bus to neverland
Nov 30, 2019
so, yesterday i tried to kill myself by the second time this week (not really, the first one this week i try to cut my veins but i got to scared to cut deeply enough), anyway then i spend some time looking for another way to kill me and i though partial hanging will do the job, so i take a tie and make a slipknot and secure the other extreme of the tie to a screw in the wall, then i put the tie around my neck and sit on my bed, the tie would still be to long to hang, so i try to reduce the length of it by adjusting the knots (several several tries were needed), so going back to the part when i try to hang myself, i put the tie around my neck and let myself hang from it, i have tried to hang myself before but this time i could feel myself passing out, like sleepy and also i could feel my limbs tingling, i feel good for a moment i though i have finally do it, i though it was the end... but then it start hurting around my neck and started to panic so i quickly and desperaty try to reach for the knot on the screw, someway i managed to realease the tie and fall on my bed, still feeling the tingling on my body, dizzy and with a terrible headache i got into my bed sheets and start crying ultil i fell asleep

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Seagirl, lazy.depressed, TheDevilsAngel and 8 others
Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
I'm sorry for you. I failed my only attempt which was partial too. Now I have found my sweet spot and I think it can change everything. I think I'll ctb with SN tho.

• Hugs
Reactions: Seagirl and TheDevilsAngel