theuninstallbutton

theuninstallbutton

hellboy
Jul 21, 2019
Here I am back with another vent. I wrote a very angry suicide note, thought I'd get some input from you all.

Please let me know what you all think, if I can improve it etc. Thank you.

Attachments

• my suicide note.pdf
    45.4 KB · Views: 211
  • Hugs
Reactions: Uso, AngelGirl, Lennox and 3 others
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
I do not know what I can to say.

Two or three months ago, a known actor of my country who have a son, (well daughter), transgender made a documentary about all this matters, relationships between her friends, well, a social POV about LGTBI.

It calls My name is Violet, translate to Spanish. Me llamo Violeta.

if it was helpful for you.
If you want I looked for a link, PM.

Good luck.

cryptic_cynic

cryptic_cynic

Degenerate
Jul 8, 2019
I think it's great how honest you are and don't sugarcoat things just because they are your family. Some people on this forum seem to dislike it when people blame others, but I think shitty people deserve to suffer the guilt from being part of making someone's life miserable.

I'm trans, and even though I live in a place that is supposedly accepting of LGBTQ people, it doesn't really make things easier. We're victims of centuries if not millennia of religious bullshit that makes the majority of people unable to understand those who are different from the norm, or to even treat them with decency. It's no surprise that LGBTQ individuals have a high suicide rate.

Best wishes to you.

Reactions: Uso and AnnaJaspers
AnnaJaspers

AnnaJaspers

Experienced
Jul 2, 2019
I like it alot, holy to hell you have been through hell. :aw:

I will reread several times and sleep on it.

A

Aliaiactaest

Student
Jun 7, 2019
I liked the first half better than the second half. The second half was angry but perhaps you could have found a better way to express your anger?

JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
Hell, yeah, I barely can understand being a wrong gender in a wrong body ( one of many life's mysteries ) I love how honest you are.