• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

TheSugarsAlias

TheSugarsAlias

still inside
Sep 14, 2021
Cheetah and the Monte Carlo by The Stillvettas! Check them out they're still small and one of my like five sources of seratonin

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Funeral Cry by Dark Sanctuary. I usually mention this song in a music thread. It is my favourite song and I find it relaxing and I listen to it every day. It is the most relatable song to me.

UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
I have this playing very softly in the backround to lull me to sleep.

deflationary

deflationary

Fussy exister. Living in the epilogue
Mar 11, 2020
This thread would be a lot more interesting if each post had to say something about the song that was posted before theirs. Otherwise it's just everyone linking to their own songs and no one really listening to them.

I listened to that Def con dos song. I feel like it's probably something where you have to understand the lyrics to fully vibe with. I'm not huge on rap rock stuff, so I didn't love it, but I didn't mind it either :)

First time listening ^ is cool

narval

narval

Enlightened
Jan 22, 2020
This thread would be a lot more interesting if each post had to say something about the song that was posted before theirs. Otherwise it's just everyone linking to their own songs and no one really listening to them.

I listened to that Def con dos song. I feel like it's probably something where you have to understand the lyrics to fully vibe with. I'm not huge on rap rock stuff, so I didn't love it, but I didn't mind it either :)

First time listening ^ is cool

you have a good point with that :)
in my case, it could be said that's a anti-system band, and this a song about staying alone because friends "go responsible" but really going from marihuana/alcohol and bad style of life to cocaine and hypocrite style of life... and ignoring me and the previous Life style... and, well, all sucks and i don't have friends

• Hugs
Reactions: deflationary
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020

Say what you will about these games overall, but they definitely did most of the music justice especially for these overworld themes. I never thought much of the original Solaceon Town/Pastoria City theme much less the nighttime version but this new arrangement is just…it hits my nostalgia so hard. I credit it to the saxophone parts. I couldn't even tell that section was even supposed to BE a saxophone in the original but here it is and it sounds glorious. There are quite a few other examples in the overall soundtrack where the saxophone carries the whole track and it's amazing to me.

Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021

I watched this one TV when it came out as a kid and it scared the crap outta me. Rewatched it with a girl I was seeing earlier this year and it made me lol.

Reactions: Bleak
Kristicide

Kristicide

I am a prisoner locked up behind xanax bars
Dec 16, 2021

Attachments

• All Night (feat. Trippie Redd)(1080P_HD).mp4
    9.5 MB