• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

19andOverdue

19andOverdue

Jun 12, 2022
I've been visualizing the aftermath of 70 mph headfirst no helmet into a semi coming the opposite direction. Since the semi is immensely larger than my bike the force will be multiplied. I have a slight ethical concern about the fate of the semi driver, but from all the cases I've read it seems they will be fine? Will my death be just as instant if I were to crash into a rock wall or something?

cupcakesandmilk

cupcakesandmilk

̶?̶?̶/̶?̶?̶/̶2̶0̶?̶?̶
Oct 10, 2023
Not to get morbid or anything, but traffic isn't really a reliable way to go out; there's no telling whether you'll die instantly or after spending however many days in the hospital.

Though I haven't seen it myself, there was apparently someone in Cape Town a few years ago who survived a 312 km/hr crash in which they were impaled by a metal pole, last I caught up on this they had to get both of their legs amputated. The bottom line here being: You can't really tell what will transpire on the road that day, and as harsh as it may sound, it is a very unethical way to go out at the end of the day.

Really though, I hope no one here has to resort to extreme methods like these; take care, OP.

Last edited:
Kapsyl

Kapsyl

Experienced
Feb 3, 2024
You only have a slight ethical concern for driver? You do realize the extreme guilt and trauma the driver would experience, even if they couldn't prevent it. A head on collision with a semi would probably smash you pretty effectively, but my guess is it wouldn't go that smooth. Unless you can instantaneously pull out in front of the semi, chances are that the driver will try to steer away from you. This put a huge risk on other drivers when the semi tries to steer away, possible crashing into others or tipping the trailer.

The collateral damage could be huge depending on the semi drivers action and the traffic conditions. It would also smash up the semi putting on a real economical strain on the driver/ business.

Don't underestimate a semi truck ability to detect abnormal traffic behavior, chances are they would detect early and do anything in their power to avoid it.

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Driving into a rock wall would probably be just as effective - provided that it really is a solid rock cliff, not just a brick wall that you could go straight through. At 70 mph it would probably be fatal, but you might be unlucky and survive. A higher speed - i.e. more powerful bike - would, of course, make death even more certain. (Waste of a good bike though.)

19andOverdue

19andOverdue

Jun 12, 2022
You only have a slight ethical concern for driver? You do realize the extreme guilt and trauma the driver would experience, even if they couldn't prevent it. A head on collision with a semi would probably smash you pretty effectively, but my guess is it wouldn't go that smooth. Unless you can instantaneously pull out in front of the semi, chances are that the driver will try to steer away from you. This put a huge risk on other drivers when the semi tries to steer away, possible crashing into others or tipping the trailer.

The collateral damage could be huge depending on the semi drivers action and the traffic conditions. It would also smash up the semi putting on a real economical strain on the driver/ business.

Don't underestimate a semi truck ability to detect abnormal traffic behavior, chances are they would detect early and do anything in their power to avoid it.
It's not like I'd be heading straight towards him for a second longer than necessary. My small bike will barely dent the truck. This might be construed as a psychopathic take, but i don't care about how the driver feels when I'm dead. So I accept your ethical objection, but I'll do it anyway.

yeh it's all gucci

yeh it's all gucci

I only care about cats eating corn on the cob.
Mar 4, 2022
As someone who drives a truck for a living, can you fuck off please? Don't involve others in your death.

"seems they will be fine" Wow. You have no idea the mental state of anyone or how they will cope with this. They will also be under investigation at their work and may lose their job as a result, or never want to get behind the wheel again and lose their livelihood altogether.

Just because someone made driving a heavy vehicle their career doesn't mean they should, nor have to, accept suicidal people driving into them as part of their job.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
It's not reliable enough because it's impossible to account for what the semi driver might do. If he happens to pull away from you just a bit, you might only suffer a "glancing" blow off the truck, maybe not enough to kill you, but enough to screw you up in a worse way than you are now for the rest of your NEW miserable existence. You *might* end up in bad enough shape that you'll be unable to try ctb again to remove yourself ftom this worse hell you find yourself in. Don't do it. Find a better way if you're intent on ctb.

karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Arcanist
Mar 25, 2024
I'm not going to say " you will give people trauma" but I will say most of the people survive with broken legs or TBI!

tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
It's not like I'd be heading straight towards him for a second longer than necessary. My small bike will barely dent the truck. This might be construed as a psychopathic take, but i don't care about how the driver feels when I'm dead. So I accept your ethical objection, but I'll do it anyway.
F*ck... this is deep...
Don't you want to at least leave a note somewhere, or use a script to post on social media that you intentionally went into the semi?

Last edited:
Reactions: xinino
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Your best friend 🫂
Apr 17, 2023
As someone who drives a truck for a living, can you fuck off please? Don't involve others in your death.

"seems they will be fine" Wow. You have no idea the mental state of anyone or how they will cope with this. They will also be under investigation at their work and may lose their job as a result, or never want to get behind the wheel again and lose their livelihood altogether.

Just because someone made driving a heavy vehicle their career doesn't mean they should, nor have to, accept suicidal people driving into them as part of their job.
Truckers have sure become sensitive over the years. They used to be able to gargle glass without bleeding.

yeh it's all gucci

yeh it's all gucci

I only care about cats eating corn on the cob.
Mar 4, 2022
Truckers have sure become sensitive over the years. They used to be able to gargle glass without bleeding.
I think it's very small minded to think that everyone who does what's perceived to be a man's job should be tough and lack sensitivity. By your logic any truckers or tradies should be fine with killing someone and seeing their guts splattered across the road.
I'm female and I would say most of the men in my workplace would be devastated if this happened to them, probably more so than myself.
For me personally it would be more of an inconvenience to run this pos over, holding me up from finishing my job, stuck talking to police, probably forced counselling from my workplace.

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Your best friend 🫂
Apr 17, 2023
I think it's very small minded to think that everyone who does what's perceived to be a man's job should be tough and lack sensitivity. By your logic any truckers or tradies should be fine with killing someone and seeing their guts splattered across the road.
I'm female and I would say most of the men in my workplace would be devastated if this happened to them, probably more so than myself.
For me personally it would be more of an inconvenience to run this pos over, holding me up from finishing my job, stuck talking to police, probably forced counselling from my workplace.
My mind is limitless

AlexYaBoy

AlexYaBoy

The Lord of Dribblers
Mar 11, 2024
They're paid to drive defensively. If they detect a hint of trouble, they could instinctively oversteer, roll, then kill more than one person.

Not to mention the guilt. They don't enjoy knowing that their prime mover and trailer killed somebody, even if it was unavoidable for them.

Horrible idea.

Reactions: thenamingofcats
T

thenamingofcats

annihilation anxiety
Apr 19, 2024
This is off topic but I googled cats eating corn on the cob and I think you're onto something. MypetsASMR is the second best corn eater besides your gif and definitely the best sausage eater.

Reactions: yeh it's all gucci