• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Dara Argith

Dara Argith

Remember me.
Oct 6, 2023
I feel a relapse coming by tonight. What are the most gratifying areas to cut? I alternate between a karambit knife. a plastic knife, and a plastic for with the prongs snapped off.

• Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン and ipmanwc0
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I think it differs for a lot of people but in my case, the most stimulating areas are my thighs and chest.

Reactions: Dara Argith
Dara Argith

Dara Argith

Remember me.
Oct 6, 2023
I think it differs for a lot of people but in my case, the most stimulating areas are my thighs and chest.
I've never thought of the chest area before..I think I'll try that and the thigh area tonight

• Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン
M

mehdone

Mortician
Oct 10, 2023
I think the most gratifying area differs for each person, but for me, it is anywhere where I will locate a significant amount of fatty tissue once I break through the skin.

Reactions: f1berz and Dara Argith
Dara Argith

Dara Argith

Remember me.
Oct 6, 2023
I think the most gratifying area differs for each person, but for me, it is anywhere where I will locate a significant amount of fatty tissue once I break through the skin.
So I guess i should look into testing out places such as the hips,

M

mehdone

Mortician
Oct 10, 2023
Hips/thighs, back of the calf.

I've tried my stomach, but it skeeves me out to much- which is the opposite of the effect I'm going for.

cutecats12

cutecats12

Oct 22, 2023
I had a better experience doin it on my legs and my wrists (the later being a LOT more problematic to hide tho)

suicidalgirl96

suicidalgirl96

Oct 10, 2023
Like others have said above I think it will differ for each person but for me it's forearms and thighs.