• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

J

johnmak

Jun 23, 2024
Like in title. My biggest fear is to be rescued or found and end up in psychiatric ward. What's the most reliable method? I would say hanging, but do u have different ideas?

• Hugs
Reactions: Oneness, etherealspring, ghost7780 and 2 others
Cress

Cress

Student
Oct 15, 2023
A lot of people recommend sn. To be honest with you a lot of people are skeptical with new profiles. So it will be difficult to get people to help you. I was at a low point a year ago and made an account. I tried making some post telling most of my story and why I no longer wanted to live However because my account was so new no one really wanted to help me. Just giving you a heads up to be realistic With your expectations of the posts that you're making.

I don't know what brought you here but my recommendation would be to browse the site a little bit and share some of your life story and advice to other members. Your life experiences is more valuable than you realize. Best of luck to you

Reactions: sparrow_19 and happynot
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Mage
Apr 15, 2024
Most reliable according to a study is shotgun to the brain, but the angle has to be right, otherwise serious permanent injury happens. But many shy away from the brutality of it even if reliable, so prefer hanging or poisoning (which preserves thhe body better). Among poisoning the most reliable is Nembutal, but it is so hard to get that almost nobody has it.

Reactions: prone2fury, kvsvenky100 and divinemistress36
D

Daryl72

Student
Mar 12, 2024
Yes I hear Nembutal is the most reliable. I also know like others have said, it's very hard to obtain. I'm desperate and just want a reliable method as well. I just am scared of failing and suffering in pain.

J

johnmak

Jun 23, 2024
A lot of people recommend sn. To be honest with you a lot of people are skeptical with new profiles. So it will be difficult to get people to help you. I was at a low point a year ago and made an account. I tried making some post telling most of my story and why I no longer wanted to live However because my account was so new no one really wanted to help me. Just giving you a heads up to be realistic With your expectations of the posts that you're making.

I don't know what brought you here but my recommendation would be to browse the site a little bit and share some of your life story and advice to other members. Your life experiences is more valuable than you realize. Best of luck to you
Oh I see. I have sn in my cupboard honestly but I'm afraid of it tbh. Afraid that I would feel so sick and won't lose consciousness and eventually SI will kick in and I would call for help.

U can find my story on my Reddit account here if u would like: https://www.reddit.com/u/Temporary_Wedding759/s/hsbcWhsU5t

Reactions: wyo777 and Daryl72
Cress

Cress

Student
Oct 15, 2023
Oh I see. I have sn in my cupboard honestly but I'm afraid of it tbh. Afraid that I would feel so sick and won't lose consciousness and eventually SI will kick in and I would call for help.

U can find my story on my Reddit account here if u would like: https://www.reddit.com/u/Temporary_Wedding759/s/hsbcWhsU5t
To be honest I'm not a really good person to talk to about methodology. I've failed my fair share of attempts. SN by itself isn't enough you need other things for support. Also the purity of the sn that you have in your cupboard matters

J

johnmak

Jun 23, 2024
To be honest I'm not a really good person to talk to about methodology. I've failed my fair share of attempts. SN by itself isn't enough you need other things for support. Also the purity of the sn that you have in your cupboard matters
I know. I have benzo, antiemetic and even propranolol. But still.

Mebius

Mebius

Jun 13, 2024
I would say hanging
Hanging is probably one of the least effective methode, tried it years ago when I was 17 and could never even get anywhere near close to passing out

J

johnmak

Jun 23, 2024
Hanging is probably one of the least effective methode, tried it years ago when I was 17 and could never even get anywhere near close to passing out
Have u tried full suspension or partial if I may ask?

Reactions: petal76
Mebius

Mebius

Jun 13, 2024
Have u tried full suspension or partial if I may ask?
Partial, but honestly I was a teen so I was not even truly suicidal and was just crying for attention. I've attempted a real suicide attempt just a couple of days ago with SN, it obviously failed.

J

johnmak

Jun 23, 2024
I would probably go with exit bag. I kinda even bought essential things, but I live with my parents and can't really hide nitrogen tank at home. I also needs some tests that I can't really perform in this situation. Otherwise this would be my method of choice. But in my situation only methods I see as possible are SN or hanging. I tried partial on Sunday but I just couldn't do it, even though I got drunk to help with SI. I wasn't able to do this. That's insane how you suffer every for such a long time and in the end you don't even have balls to end it :(

Cress

Cress

Student
Oct 15, 2023
Not sure if it will help you or not but I failed with inert gas method multiple times. Making the Contraptions for it ended up being far too complicated plus the amount of panic that I experienced putting a bag over my head was extreme.

J

johnmak

Jun 23, 2024
Partial, but honestly I was a teen so I was not even truly suicidal and was just crying for attention. I've attempted a real suicide attempt just a couple of days ago with SN, it obviously failed.
I'm sorry. Do u think the dose was too low?

Mebius

Mebius

Jun 13, 2024
I'm sorry. Do u think the dose was too low?
Seems like it, I took 7 grams (yes, not 5g). And I survived with no intervention. I took very low dose because a guy nearly died with only 2g. Maybe the lowest you can possibly go is 15g.
Not sure if it will help you or not but I failed with inert gas method multiple times. Making the Contraptions for it ended up being far too complicated plus the amount of panic that I experienced putting a bag over my head was extreme.
When you want to die, it should be as peaceful as possible. Maybe you should check out the charcoal burning methode, its probably one the least stress inducing methode.

Last edited:
J

johnmak

Jun 23, 2024
Seems like it, I took 7 grams (yes, not 5g). And I survived with no intervention. I took very low dose because a guy nearly died with only 2g. Maybe the lowest you can possibly go is 15g.

When you want to die, it should be as peaceful as possible. Maybe you should check out the charcoal burning methode, its probably one the least stress inducing methode.
Yeah, probably. I think it's best to take recommended 20-25mg. The problem is that I feel so bad, my brain feels so empty that's it's too hard for me to plan charcoal method

Minsu

Minsu

Suicidal korean girl 🇰🇷🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
The most reliable method is jumping into the vulcano.. but otherwise it's probably N.
SN isn't so super reliable according to me. I've read a lot of failed SN attempts here

Reactions: deadalready1
T.W.O

T.W.O

Light-Bringer
Jun 23, 2024
The most reliable method is jumping into the vulcano.. but otherwise it's probably N.
SN isn't so super reliable according to me. I've read a lot of failed SN attempts here
What is the outcome of a failed SN attempt?

S

suffering_mo_7

Experienced
May 8, 2024
@Cress What made you fail multiple times? Nitrogen? Was it just putting the bag over your head, causing fear and panic? Or do you think the Exit Bag on it's own is just a sucky and useless method given we no longer have helium?

Cress

Cress

Student
Oct 15, 2023
@Cress What made you fail multiple times? Nitrogen? Was it just putting the bag over your head, causing fear and panic? Or do you think the Exit Bag on it's own is just a sucky and useless method given we no longer have helium?
It's hard to get the sealment requirements of airtight. I tried poking a little hole in trash bags or a grocery bag and lining it with several layers and closing that off with duct tape. I would try to flood the Bag with helium. If you can build something that's secure it probably would work for you but if you try to macgyver it the chances of it remaining stable as you're flailing about trying to get oxygen in the process of passing out your likely to inadvertently create an opening and inadvertently giving yourself oxygen. I never tried nitrogen I tried using helium from like party balloon stuff As that was the most accessible thing at the time

S

suffering_mo_7

Experienced
May 8, 2024
Ah, ok. Yeah, helium has oxygen in it now so it wouldn't work...at least in the US.

O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
1. Nitrogen

2. Jumping off at The Grand Canyon

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019

The lastest pph recomendation for SN is 25 grams and that's mostly for older people, more if over 100kg weight . 7 grams is too low . was it from an industrial company?

what is your weight? don't have to say if you don't want to.

Mebius

Mebius

Jun 13, 2024
The lastest pph recomendation for SN is 25 grams and that's mostly for older people, more if over 100kg weight . 7 grams is too low . was it from an industrial company?

what is your weight? don't have to say if you don't want to.
I weigh only 55 kg male 5'7. I used such low dose because of this thread:

T

ToMoveOn

Jun 16, 2024

Hi. I remember reading your thread. Did you ever end going to the hospital? I hope you're okay.

As for the most reliable method, personally, I think using a firearm.

Last edited:
Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
jumping 100m in hard

Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
Sn IS overrared i think

Reactions: Minsu
Mebius

Mebius

Jun 13, 2024
Hi. I remember reading your thread. Did you ever end going to the hospital? I hope you're okay.

As for the most reliable method, personally, I think using a firearm.
yes i went to get vitamin c infusion and have recovered

Reactions: losing hope, ToMoveOn and Defenestration